Click HERE to read about recent changes to the SaggerWorld Gallery. 

Guest saggbboo

How old are y’all boys

Guest saggbboo
1 minute ago, saggbboo said:

Previously I remember a survey being done like 2 years ago that said the average was about 22... so we will see. This is going to be a sagger census lol.

Also I saw someone else post a forum post that says sagging is “dead” I think it’s really because there is less younger guys starting to... hence the average and median should go up if I’m correct.

It actually looks like it's a pretty big spread of guys who posted their ages--late teens into their 30's.  Keep on sagging, saggers.

Guest saggbboo
6 minutes ago, saggbboo said:

Also I saw someone else post a forum post that says sagging is “dead” I think it’s really because there is less younger guys starting to... hence the average and median should go up if I’m correct.

Also if you aren’t comfortable publically posting your age feel free to dm me it. 

10 minutes ago, saggbboo said:

Previously I remember a survey being done like 2 years ago that said the average was about 22... so we will see. This is going to be a sagger census lol.

Haha. Don't you subtract the Range from the total numbers in the sequence in order to calculate the Medium number?  

Always fascinated me. 

On 04/05/2018 at 8:43 PM, Lee249 said:

Haha. Don't you subtract the Range from the total numbers in the sequence in order to calculate the Medium number?  

Always fascinated me. 

Directed towards @saggbboota!

On 04/05/2018 at 2:41 PM, SaggerMatt said:

It actually looks like it's a pretty big spread of guys who posted their ages--late teens into their 30's.  Keep on sagging, saggers.

Yeah I turn 35 this year. I don't get to sag much as now I'm a corporate director :/

31 minutes ago, skatercub said:

Yeah I turn 35 this year. I don't get to sag much as now I'm a corporate director :/

I hear ya.  I'm about that old, but don't have those kinds of responsibilities.  I get to sag it up.

2 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

I hear ya.  I'm about that old, but don't have those kinds of responsibilities.  I get to sag it up.

The closest I come is on Fridays when I wear a pair of Zanerobe drop crotch chinos to work

It's worse for me. Now over 40 and although I have been sagging for 20 years in recent years I have felt that I should pull em up. I give myself the occasional day off especially if away from home - where I too now have a responsible and semi-public job. But overall there is a rebel inside me desperate to do my own thing. One day he might take over. 

26 minutes ago, skatercub said:

The closest I come is on Fridays when I wear a pair of Zanerobe drop crotch chinos to work

Dope, man.  Sounds like cool gear.

18 minutes ago, danmart said:

It's worse for me. Now over 40 and although I have been sagging for 20 years in recent years I have felt that I should pull em up. I give myself the occasional day off especially if away from home - where I too now have a responsible and semi-public job. But overall there is a rebel inside me desperate to do my own thing. One day he might take over. 

Yeah, man.  Repressing the sag can be tough.

Guest saggbboo

> RP1<-read.csv("age.csv")
> summary(RP1)
 1st Qu.:19.50  
 Median : 24.00  
 Mean   :24.75  
 3rd Qu.:28.50  
 Max.   :40.00  
> boxplot(RP1)

n = 28 

* Median is a solid 24. 

** I would like about 30 samples so I could run a t-test... but other than that it seems like there is an increase in age by 2 years from the last survey conducted.