JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Geemansagger

Sagging pants and getting horny

I love to be nude all the time. Every time I go to my girlfriend house because her and her brother's love to be nude too. I am going to her house to go swimming and I will be nude in the pool.

On 22/05/2018 at 4:09 AM, Geemansagger said:

Does anyone ever get horny when sagging there pants in public or when at home? And does anyone ever jerk off when Sagging there pants and enjoy jerking off when Sagging there pants??

im horny all the time while sagging it’s BAD, i always ending up jerking it sooner or later

10 hours ago, Geemansagger said:

I know the feeling. I love Sagging pants and then jerking off. Feels good and Sagging pants makes it better.

Yeah, they go together really well.

14 hours ago, youngsagging said:

im horny all the time while sagging it’s BAD, i always ending up jerking it sooner or later

I can't say this doesn't happen to me.  I get boners when I sag sometimes.

I sat near this dude on the bus and he had like the best style. Dropping his jeans perfectly over his manhood (ass cheeks on belt) highly effective low sag.

Sent me into a boner frenzy! 

12 hours ago, Lukey said:

Lee249, how old was he on the bus u sat near too while he was sagging really low? Mid 20's?

Mate, call me Lee. Things don't have to always be formal ;)

Hmm... He was i'd say around 20 or 21 (ish) He wore a pair of sunglasses like that i thought was nice to complement the amazing sag. Why THE F**** don't guys sag like that anymore?? Rest assured... My c**k was very happy indeed. 

Ok, sorry Lee :( Nice well i'm 22. Oh nice, i wish the trend started to pick up alot on the youngsters tbh. Wish I had seen too.  

4 hours ago, Lukey said:

Ok, sorry Lee :( Nice well i'm 22. Oh nice, i wish the trend started to pick up alot on the youngsters tbh. Wish I had seen too.  

Why apologise? Silly *hugs* saggers are around, it's just tough to see them.  

Yeah, you kinda gotta be smart about spotting them, if you're going out trying to look for them.  I saw a couple in the past week, though they were older.  I don't know what kids are up to with their pants these days.

On 5/22/2018 at 4:20 PM, Pabstman2024 said:

I love to be nude all the time. Every time I go to my girlfriend house because her and her brother's love to be nude too. I am going to her house to go swimming and I will be nude in the pool.

sounds amazing!!!

On 5/22/2018 at 1:20 PM, Pabstman2024 said:

Great, and good for you to have a gf where you can go and be nude, even outdoors (including in the pool).

Because you like being nude, do you sag commando?  For me, sagging - and as low as I can get away with it, depending on where I am - commando is as close to naked as I can get most of the time when I'm not at home . . . and naked!

Oh, yeah, to respond to the topic question: sagging gets me horny; that's probably the main reason I do it: for the feeling.  And when I'm horny, we all know what happens next. It's especially hot when I'm outdoors in a deserted place, sagging commando and totally BTB, to just lift it out over the waistband and jack off, letting - and watching - my cum go wherever it wants.  Anybody else do that?

14 minutes ago, SaggerIan said:

Oh yes I get turned on when sagging. Normally I jerk off while sagging too, because I never know what to do about the hard-on. 

Nice. Do you jerk off discretely when out and about in public or wait until you get home dude? 

19 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Nice. Do you jerk off discretely when out and about in public or wait until you get home dude? 

Normally I wait until I get home, but if the hard-on is one of those which doesn’t go away after like 5-10 minutes then I’ll run to a restroom and rub one out

23 hours ago, SaggerIan said:

Normally I wait until I get home, but if the hard-on is one of those which doesn’t go away after like 5-10 minutes then I’ll run to a restroom and rub one out

Hopefully there is a restroom available or you'll soon be staining your boxers lol