sneaxdude

Today's snapback

Guest saggbboo
6 hours ago, sneaxdude said:

Post a pic of your snapback today. Here's mine

20180529_185308.jpg

Ye ye that’s nice bro I got a whole closet of snaps

I didn't even know what a snapback was until I clicked this thread :laugh:

I know like hmm, 3 people that would wear one. So not exactly common. I don't like them anyway though really. 

Yeah, they've been pretty popular in the States since the mid- to late-2000's.  They were supposed to phase out fitted hats.  They're actually older than that, of course, but that's about when they got the catchy tagline.  I think they're pretty cool overall these days, though I think fitted hats are more finished and completed designs.

Guest saggbboo
15 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, they've been pretty popular in the States since the mid- to late-2000's.  They were supposed to phase out fitted hats.  They're actually older than that, of course, but that's about when they got the catchy tagline.  I think they're pretty cool overall these days, though I think fitted hats are more finished and completed designs.

Ye fitted caps are nice too. I have a box full. I probably either gonna put them in storage or throw them out with my jays. 

49 minutes ago, saggbboo said:

Ye fitted caps are nice too. I have a box full. I probably either gonna put them in storage or throw them out with my jays. 

offer them up for sale ..... 

Guest saggbboo
15 hours ago, TOMSPLZ said:

offer them up for sale ..... 

Nah I ain’t letting anyone else get on my swag levelEEB860FD-8F1C-47E0-BD7F-A824CD92BE50.thumb.jpeg.fba3b53d9c0bbe10fdfdf162ec370a72.jpeg

On 6/1/2018 at 7:55 AM, TheOther1 said:

I didn't even know what a snapback was until I clicked this thread :laugh:

I know like hmm, 3 people that would wear one. So not exactly common. I don't like them anyway though really. 

Oh please... tell me you were joking Oli. 

Snapbacks are more common than you think mate 😁