Belgiansagger

DagelijksHaaDee

21 hours ago, Belgiansagger said:

Don't know what they are really doing but one guy is sagging all the time

Throughout the video and especially at 6:02

I think we need a new word for this to describe his sag! Because in my opinion the sag and especially the front sag of the dude with the glasses is just more then hot! And I have to say Im very pleased still seeing guys on Youtube sagging that low in thier vids. Great find, made my day!!! :)

1 hour ago, Lowsagging said:

I think we need a new word for this to describe his sag! Because in my opinion the sag and especially the front sag of the dude with the glasses is just more then hot! And I have to say Im very pleased still seeing guys on Youtube sagging that low in thier vids. Great find, made my day!!! :)

Hmm…I think it is called sagging.  Sagging is cool.  Cool to see guys sagging on YouTube as well.

Indeed some pretty cool and low sagging going on there. Not too bad looking guys either!

9.30 - to the end, especially 16.55 to the end where they go to just boxers lol!