So... Yup... Lol As the title states, 5 weeks shy of my 28th (this past Friday), I got a circumcision.

Why would I do that? Well I've thought about it for a while to be honest. I've always been vers, but in my last relationship that ended in March (but has since rekindled), I was a bottom because my foreskin admittedly play a role in our sex life not being great (ex now not is vers as well) and that helped lead to frustration in the relationship.

So far things are going well. Today is day 6 and most of the swelling has gone down. It's still painful to the touch, so walking and changing positions is rough. Don't get me started on the morning wood or random hard ons during the day that feel like the stitches are going to rip out.

Anyway, if anyone has thought of it and wants advise, feel free to ask, or if anyone wants to follow my progress I'll post here every couple of days.

In the meantime, I can't wait for my birthday in a month so that I can put my piddle stick to good use; not being able to jack off is killing me! ūüėā

• Like 2
3 hours ago, saggernewbie said:

I think it's good to do it if your forskin is tight and hurts. Hurting is never good and ruins your sex life. I know a few guys who did it adults too and they said it change everyting !

Yeah I can't wait for it to be fully healed! So looking forward to it.

• Like 1

/shrugs.. Circumcised at birth so can't imagine it any other way lol.

I know one person who got it done for medical reasons in his late teens, apart from that... God knows lol. I was under the impression in the UK its rare to get cut and more of an American thing if anything. 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, TheOther1 said:

/shrugs.. Circumcised at birth so can't imagine it any other way lol.

I know one person who got it done for medical reasons in his late teens, apart from that... God knows lol. I was under the impression in the UK its rare to get cut and more of an American thing if anything. 

I wish I had been, but I am an army brat and I was born in Germany; at the time my mother didn't want it done.

6 hours ago, danmart said:

Well done on being brave enough to do it. I don't think I could do it although I can see the benefits. 

Thanks, it's been one hell of a journey. Still some pain with the stiches and getting morning wood; but all in all it seems to be going well.

2 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Like TheOther1, I was at birth.  Can be a religious thing.  I think it's quite nice for sex, though.

I am definitely excited for sex once I'm fully healed. Gonna be so nice to top without any pain and with loads of feeling lol.

On the update part, today has been the first day where erections haven't been painful. This is a very good sign.

4 hours ago, SaggerTwinkLover said:

I am definitely excited for sex once I'm fully healed. Gonna be so nice to top without any pain and with loads of feeling lol.

On the update part, today has been the first day where erections haven't been painful. This is a very good sign.

Nice, man.  Enjoy.

On 6/26/2018 at 3:58 PM, Dillon said:

**** bro... Arent you a teenager? Did sedate you and make you sleep while they did It or were u conscious?

Far from being a teenager sadly... Lol 29 in less than a month. And yes I was under while they did it.

Another good news thing, can now sleep on my stomach again without being in pain.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...