sagonly

COPS / Live PD

Guest saggbboo
22 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Awesome gear, man.

Oooo and guess who gonna be on COPS next? The dilly is! I got the DA to prosecute dilly and put him in shackles 😂😂😂 the COPS people will be there to videotape for us all. Can’t wait! @Dillon

2 nice saggers in Live PD's last episode. Here is the link to watch the episode: http://newepisodes.co/watch-live-pd-online-free/68430/season-3-episode-23-120118

- First sagger at the beginning, between 01:59 and 03:55. Sag getting lower and lower as he's walking. 
- Second one is sagging incredibly low. See him at 1:42:52-1:44:30 and 1:51:23-1:53:10.

Some nice saggers in last week's episodes:

http://newepisodes.co/watch-live-pd-online-free/68430/season-3-episode-27-121218 Very low latino sagger from 52:00 to 53:28. See the screenshots below 

http://newepisodes.co/watch-live-pd-online-free/68430/season-3-episode-24-120518 2 hot saggers from 9:26 to 11:50

http://newepisodes.co/watch-live-pd-online-free/68430/season-3-episode-26- Hot sagger from 39:31 to 40:35

2018-12-13_16h32_14.png

2018-12-13_16h32_34.png

2018-12-13_16h32_46.png

On 12/13/2018 at 10:55 AM, sagonly said:

Too bad we can't have a better view on his sag, but the guy in the video from 01.40 to 02.10 is sagging super low: 

"Emergency detention"

That COPS one, after the high speed chase; that cop was obviously digging the take down!!!! He was on top of that sagger but in a grinding way not in a handcuff him way!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Sagonmyface said:

That COPS one, after the high speed chase; that cop was obviously digging the take down!!!! He was on top of that sagger but in a grinding way not in a handcuff him way!!!!!!!!!

Yep... I've ways said they are perverts. Also psychos.

The cops here where I live all have this aggressive stance with their chests all out. Then they provoke you. On purpose. Oh, they know exactly what they are doing too.

Like, I found out that one of my neighbors is a former Navy Seal dude and he got into it with Sgt. Ortega. She's this great big lesbian cop. Huge woman. Shaved head. Tattoos everywhere. With a manly voice and nasty attitude. I guess she was doing the patrol and she got to my neighbors house he was sitting on his own driveway, she shines the spotlight at him and then he shines a brighter light at her back. She started to threaten him. Mr. Navy Seal neighbor friend , who I am really chill with btw 😀 goes "No, you're on MY property, you stupid *****." 😂 

She trips balls starts freaking out over the radio "OMG CODE 33!! CODE 33!! COMBATIVE SUSPECT!! CODE 33!!" 

And then 45 seconds later, Her boss / girlfriend (they both are married for real), Lt. Gould. rolls up with lights and sirens and everything and it got really bad from there 😨 He told them to to "take your lesbian dyke attitudes back to the police station and go F**** each other" 😂😂😂

But yeah. I think he is in the process of suing them. He has actually been in a nasty property line dispute over literally a half of a meter of property with his next door neighbor behind him for a while now.

All I will say on this is that the US police (in general) are so aggressive compared to other parts of the world! In 90% of cases the police are more in the wrong than the "suspects" they are arresting "!

If everyone (including the police) were subject to the same laws then I guess that the prison cells would be filled of 25% normal suspects, and 75% police 😛