lkjh0

Would you / do you answer the door in your boxers?

8 hours ago, Dillon said:

The further east you are the more expensive it is because most of it comes from California, Colorado and even smuggled through mexico and its gotta be transported and shipped. Gas costs money. The people transporting it need food and drinks and sometimes a motel room...it all costs money and they eventually pass the costs down to the user. So the weed sent from California to the east coast is going to go costs at least 15-20$ a gram. It is basic commerence 101 really. 

Weed can be grown here in Florida but it just too hot right now. Maybe start inside then move it outdoors sun in the fall time 😁

Same thing in Chicago most of our weed comes from Colorado, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, British Columbia. Because Chicago is basically the middle of the country it the transportation hub of the nation 

Guest saggbboo
6 hours ago, Dillon said:

!!!!!!

Yes dilly if you provide excellent pizza and excellent sagging you get a nice tip. ;)

On 6/30/2018 at 4:01 AM, lkjh0 said:

By extension, what's the furthest you would venture out of your front door in a tee and boxers? If your car was in the driveway would you go to it and get something out?

I've gone out to my car and grabbed stuff in a tee and my boxers. No issues with it whatsoever.

I I have gone to my car to grab a pack of cigarettes out my car in my boxer shorts no problem, I have taken my trash cans out in my boxer shorts no problem. I have driven home in my boxer shorts just put the air condition seats on full blast and the air conditioner in the car on full blast no problem I have went thru a drive thru in my boxer shorts no problem

Guest saggbboo
19 hours ago, Pabstman2024 said:

I I have gone to my car to grab a pack of cigarettes out my car in my boxer shorts no problem, I have taken my trash cans out in my boxer shorts no problem. I have driven home in my boxer shorts just put the air condition seats on full blast and the air conditioner in the car on full blast no problem I have went thru a drive thru in my boxer shorts no problem

Is this a rap? Lol

Yeah i have answered the door in just my boxers, fcuk a shirt, it's an awesome feeling haha. One time i had a massive boner when i answered the door for a pizza delivery and i was tenting pretty big but the hotty delivering didnt seem to notice.Pretty common for me to take the trash out nude at night

On 7/2/2018 at 4:56 PM, SaggerTwinkLover said:

I've gone out to my car and grabbed stuff in a tee and my boxers. No issues with it whatsoever.

Hot :)

On 7/5/2018 at 9:11 PM, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Yeah i have answered the door in just my boxers, fcuk a shirt, it's an awesome feeling haha. One time i had a massive boner when i answered the door for a pizza delivery and i was tenting pretty big but the hotty delivering didnt seem to notice.Pretty common for me to take the trash out nude at night

DAMN sounds hot. wish i was your neighbor

Well... I actually had a lazy one on my day off and answered the door late morning, wearing just a pair of white CKs. Had ordered a parcel which came sooner than expected. I'm kinda self-conscious about my body and didn't have the chance to pull on clothes at the time (they don't hang about waiting) Caught me on the hop. It gave me quite the rush. The guy wasn't bad looking either. 

23 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Well... I actually had a lazy one on my day off and answered the door late morning, wearing just a pair of white CKs. Had ordered a parcel which came sooner than expected. I'm kinda self-conscious about my body and didn't have the chance to pull on clothes at the time (they don't hang about waiting) Caught me on the hop. It gave me quite the rush. The guy wasn't bad looking either. 

I'm sure he enjoyed that view haha

3 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

I think nudity is cool and all, but you prolly don't want to surprise anyone too bad with it.

Very true, I agree. I don't think a T-shirt and boxers is really nudity though.

14 hours ago, TheOther1 said:

Well that's just a bit messed up 

They ringed my doorbell at 7:15am on a Saturday i just went to bed at 4am and that day i slept naked Now No more Church People come to my door at all

On 7/17/2018 at 9:19 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

They ringed my doorbell at 7:15am on a Saturday i just went to bed at 4am and that day i slept naked Now No more Church People come to my door at all

My reaction to this is laughter and genuine sympathy haha sorry.