lkjh0

Would you / do you answer the door in your boxers?

10 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Now No solicitors Come to my house no more after the church people incident and plus i am on the City's Do No Solicit list

Haha that’s good. Honestly I’d probably answer in my boxers. Especially if it was a cute guy 😉. I’d definitely go to my car in a shirt and boxers, but that’s about where I draw the line. There’s a bunch of small kids where I live and I don’t want to scar them this young lol. 

On 7/21/2018 at 1:08 PM, SaggerIan said:

Haha that’s good. Honestly I’d probably answer in my boxers. Especially if it was a cute guy 😉

Does he have to be cute? Hell yeah... Be spontaneous man. Fling open that f*cking door regardless. Enjoy the moment, the exciting few secs or min (however long it lasts) you might even meet the love of your dreams in your boxers. DO IT :thumbup:

every Sunday around 10:30pm to 11:00pm I get this 15-18 year old kid that orders a XL pizza and a order of 16 chicken wings and a 2 litter of Coke. every time he comes to the door he is in a t-shirt and boxer shorts 

This weekend I have delivered pizzas to this 18-21 year old man that's comes to the door in red plaid lounge pants sagged mid ass and white Calvin Klein boxer briefs 

4 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

This weekend I have delivered pizzas to this 18-21 year old man that's comes to the door in red plaid lounge pants sagged mid ass and white Calvin Klein boxer briefs 

I should get a job delivering pizza! Would love to see that. Did you see anymore hot guys sagging?

I have been raised to always dress nice and have my shirt tucked in. I sag but sometime I even feel funny about doing that. I wouldn't answer the door unless I had jeans or pants or shorts on and a shirt. I don't like going shirtless. Is that strange?

4 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

I should get a job delivering pizza! Would love to see that. Did you see anymore hot guys sagging?

Yes I did. I had my regular high school aged customer that comes to the door in a t-shirt and boxers, a 18-24 year old guy that comes to the door bare chested with 6 pack abs with Nike sweatpants and American Eagle boxers and one naked old man

10 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

I think you’ll see just as much and make more money delivering for UPS or another delivery company

10 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

I have been raised to always dress nice and have my shirt tucked in. I sag but sometime I even feel funny about doing that. I wouldn't answer the door unless I had jeans or pants or shorts on and a shirt. I don't like going shirtless. Is that strange?

I just think it’s what you’re used to but that can change. Spend one hot summer in in an unair-conditioned warehouse moving boxes for UPS or get a construction job and I think you will end up feeling differently

2 hours ago, cargoshorts said:

I just think it’s what you’re used to but that can change. Spend one hot summer in in an unair-conditioned warehouse moving boxes for UPS or get a construction job and I think you will end up feeling differently

We did have a thread on what jobs allow/are cool for sagging.  It'd also be cool to hear about work environments like that, as well.  Peace.

19 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

We did have a thread on what jobs allow/are cool for sagging.  It'd also be cool to hear about work environments like that, as well.  Peace.

The building gets hot. The semi trailers to get hotter. You’re working and moving a lot. You look at what some other people are wearing.  You start wearing as little as possible. Sagging is ok as long as it doesn’t slow you down.

On 5/14/2019 at 9:18 AM, SaggerMatt said:

Sounds awesome.

It’s not hard to get a job there if you want. 

Anybody just watching people leave at the end of a shift gets to see what it’s like inside

I was helping my girlfriend and her 17 year old brother and her 18 year old sister move in my girlfriend new house so we didn't get done with all the moving and it was 1:30 am Saturday morning so she put a air mattress in her bedroom and I stripped down to my boxer's by 9:00am the doorbell rang I came to the door in my boxer's it was the Cable Guy because we forgot that she had the Cable Guy coming between 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Saturday morning and usually the Cable company is always late but he on time and I forget to button up my fly on my boxer's so the Cable Guy saw my junk too

Last week Saturday night my girlfriend had her house all by herself because her 18 year old sister and her boyfriend and her 17 year old brother and his boyfriend went to prom and it's been a while since she moved into her new house so we had lazy day so we lounged around in her house in my boxer shorts and she lounge around in her boxer briefs so it was 8pm so we ordered some Chinese food and have it delivered to her house so her doorbell rang it was the delivery guy so I came to the door in my pink and white American Eagle boxer shorts and the delivery guy was shocked that came to the door in my boxer's so the bill $45.00 so I tipped the delivery guy $20.00 so the bill was $65.00 he was shocked that he was getting a $20.00 tip then my girlfriend comes to the door in her Pink American Eagle boxer briefs and she was wearing no bra so her 38D breast was in full view of the delivery guy and gives him a extra $10.00 and gram of weed and the delivery guy was happy so I told him your tip would$75.00 if you run up to liquor store and get us a 12pack of Goose Island 312 and he came through with the beer

You tipped half the price of the food, then your gf tips more and gives a random person illegal drugs. 

Umm.... OK..... 

Tbh this whole idea is weird to me. Delivery people are just trying to do their jobs, not be part of some fantasy you have about being seen in your underwear. 

Sagging is fine but like it takes 2 seconds to put pants on and you can just take them off when they leave, no need to be that dude who the driver likely talks **** about when they leave your house lol.

I’d love to answer yes to this but unless it was pre arranged or a genuine accident I doubt it. Although I regualirly answer the door in just my dressing gown (robe) with nothing undwerneath haha. 

This morning my doorbell rang at 10am I was awoken up from a dead sleep I was sleeping in baggy basketball shorts with no underwear on so I walked upstairs to my front door my basketball shorts were mid ass that my pubic hair was showing and the Jehovah witness people were at my door after 10 seconds they left so fast I said you haven't seen a half naked man before and told them get hell out of my neighborhood before I call the police on you for soliciting religious propaganda without a permit they got out of my neighborhood so fast and they vow to never come back ever again

On 5/13/2019 at 3:14 AM, Pabsman2024 said:

Sounds HOTTTT. Did you see a bulge in those lounge pants? That'd sure stir something up hehe :P

On 5/23/2019 at 8:31 PM, TheOther1 said:

You tipped half the price of the food, then your gf tips more and gives a random person illegal drugs. 

Umm.... OK..... 

@TheOther1would you open the door in your boxers? Betcha got some nice pairs in your drawers (hope you finally returned) @flameboard's missing ones hehe i haven't forgotten! :biggrin: