JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Geemansagger

anyone have favorite pants that makes you horny while Sagging

I've got a pair of Only and Sons grey extreme skinny jeans that are really loose in the waist fit really slim around the calves and thighs. They barely stay up so I love sagging in them without a belt so they keep slipping, it makes me super horny lol

I don’t really have any favorite pants that really do it for me....because sagging my pants in itself makes me really horny, below my ass with boxers, and especially if I’m rocking my usual freeball sag 🤗

Deffo my black NewLook Super Skinny Stretch jeans. Lots of stretch around my crotch and i love to slide them down the ass, to show off some cheek in public it turns me on like f*ckin mad ;)

Just now, Lee249 said:

Deffo my black NewLook Super Skinny Stretch jeans. Lots of stretch around my crotch and i love to slide them down the ass, to show off some cheek in public it turns me on like f*ckin mad ;)

I'd happily join ya. As I have put some weight on my jeans slide down as i climb stairs etc.... Be great to buddy up sometime! X

1 hour ago, Lukey said:

I'd happily join ya. As I have put some weight on my jeans slide down as i climb stairs etc.... Be great to buddy up sometime! X

Yes, that would be great dude :thumbup: I've been busy this week, so i apologise for not keeping in touch on FB in regards to your message.

Speak soon, Lee 

5 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Yes, that would be great dude :thumbup: I've been busy this week, so i apologise for not keeping in touch on FB in regards to your message.

Speak soon, Lee 

No worries. Ok, I had wandered why you hadn't even seen it but hey ho. Speak soon bud. x

I tried on a pair of skinny Nudie Jeans for fun and kinda admired the pair... So bought two. Good jeans to sag in. I'll have to show y'all! 😉

5 hours ago, Lee249 said:

I tried on a pair of skinny Nudie Jeans for fun and kinda admired the pair... So bought two. Good jeans to sag in. I'll have to show y'all! 😉

Can't wait to see them Lee!!

On 11/11/2018 at 1:17 AM, maxfli said:

Can't wait to see them Lee!!

I just seen this. Will get around to it soon mate. Thanks for the note! :wink: