JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
morgy59

jeans with rips and holes

Mine just wear that way:

Frayed cuffs because I drag when I sag, especially really low, like totally BTB.

Mine with blown out crotches are from spreading my legs while walking or hiking while sagging - and they're well worn jeans at the same time.

Mine with holes in the legs and knees and all over mostly are left over from handling acid compounds when I had my own business.

Mine with holes at the back pockets . . . gee, they just get that way with wearing, sagging or not, but holes get larger when I push on the tops of the pockets to get jeans lower on my hips, sometimes large enough to see what color underwear I'm wearing, if any.

Bottom line: my jeans are torn and ripped from use . . . and some abuse.

On 8/30/2018 at 10:38 AM, morgy59 said:

Hey everyone

Does anyone wear jeans or denim shorts with holes and rips at the edges and if so did you create them or happen while walking?

These are the craziest pair of ripped knee super skinny stretch jeans i own, but i love them. Yep, i wear them out and about and also when sagging :biggrin:

IMG_20180928_171901_141.thumb.jpg.8614d4ef61099ea16ddffdeb13e1f762.jpg

Edited by Lee249

On 10/6/2018 at 7:27 AM, shirtsagger said:

I ones saw a guy with two big holes in his jeans ass. Only the seam in the middle holds his jeans together. His boxers were hanging out of those holes.  :tongue_smilie:

I have a pair almost to that point . .  but I still can wear mine commando - and sometimes do.  Ooooh!  Love the feelings - of air flowing in, and of being seen.

On 9/28/2018 at 6:27 PM, Lee249 said:

These are the craziest pair of ripped knee super skinny stretch jeans i own, but i love them. Yep, i wear them out and about and also when sagging :biggrin:

IMG_20180928_171901_141.thumb.jpg.8614d4ef61099ea16ddffdeb13e1f762.jpg

They look great. Do you have more pics of you wearing them?

6 hours ago, lo2go said:

I have a pair almost to that point . .  but I still can wear mine commando - and sometimes do.  Ooooh!  Love the feelings - of air flowing in, and of being seen.

Sounds amazingly hot. Do you have some pics to share?

On 11/22/2018 at 8:26 AM, bornin1983nl said:

They look great. Do you have more pics of you wearing them?

Cheers dude :)

Think i made an album at some point. New one is in the pipeline btw guys. I'm gradually getting back to it. Just been so preoccupied in recent months. 

On 11/28/2018 at 8:17 PM, Lee249 said:

Cheers dude :)

Think i made an album at some point. New one is in the pipeline btw guys...

Hope the new album has some double sagging in it as the weather is sure cold enough.