Finding a sagger boyfriend

I’m the type of gay man that really enjoys sagging when I can. I feel like it’s becoming more part of my expression of sexuality. I enjoy getting my sag wet as well. Recently, I celebrated my coming out gay anniversary with a wet sag in the shower.

My hope is to find a boyfriend who would either sag with me or enjoy watching me sag. I can imagine coming home after being out all day and letting my pants sag. Then as soon as I see my boyfriend, we would start kissing while sagging and on some days, hit the shower in our sag. If only I could find a boyfriend who’s into sagging and getting wet in clothes. The feeling is awesome!

• Like 5
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I'd love just to find an honest, loving boyfriend. The sagging is just an extra plus.

A boyfriend who sags would b perfect! dudes r always kinda like wtf wen they notice my sag n it sucks wen I see how few gay saggers there r esp locally. 

It would be nice to have a boyfriend who is into sagging his pants in public and at home of course and kiss and hug. That I would like to have one day. 

• 3 months later...

I would LOVE a sagger boyfriend!!! I'm 39  and I don't sag much anymore but I still love seeing other guys sagging. I wish I had a boyfriend and if he was a sagger it would be a hughe bonus. There are not many saggers in my area anymore. It seems to be fading out where I live. I love seeing guys sagging. I think it is super hot and would love a boyfriend who would sag for me and maybe get me back into sagging my jeans again.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/14/2018 at 2:39 PM, DannyP said:

I can agree with that secsagger999...

Most people for me are just turned away by my skin or the fact I'm not the stereo-typical black man. Another reason I don't sag much out in public, more of a private thing with close friends.

2 hours ago, secsagger999 said:

Most people for me are just turned away by my skin or the fact I'm not the stereo-typical black man. Another reason I don't sag much out in public, more of a private thing with close friends.

Dunno what's the matter with "most people;" I'd love to get all over your sag, and your skin - for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, secsagger999 said:

I can relate. I ain't like most black men and it throws some people off.

• Like 3
Guest Ijustlikesagging

I have a sagger boyfriend but he likes me to see me sag more than him doing it himself, but with the previous topic, I know why people are so skeptical and stereotypical towards certain people (or races) sagging, but I feel people should just let others be to themselves. Its just a trend, no big deal

On 3/14/2019 at 8:00 AM, Ijustlikesagging said:

I have a sagger boyfriend but he likes me to see me sag more than him doing it himself, but with the previous topic, I know why people are so skeptical and stereotypical towards certain people (or races) sagging, but I people should just let others be to themselves. Its just a trend, no big deal

exactly 

• Like 2
On 3/13/2019 at 5:29 PM, nesagger26 said:

I can relate. I ain't like most black men and it throws some people off.

Hey!  I'm white, and I think black saggers are  H O T ! ! !

Keep it up, guys, and them down!

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...