JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
nesagger26

Finding a sagger boyfriend

I’m the type of gay man that really enjoys sagging when I can. I feel like it’s becoming more part of my expression of sexuality. I enjoy getting my sag wet as well. Recently, I celebrated my coming out gay anniversary with a wet sag in the shower.

My hope is to find a boyfriend who would either sag with me or enjoy watching me sag. I can imagine coming home after being out all day and letting my pants sag. Then as soon as I see my boyfriend, we would start kissing while sagging and on some days, hit the shower in our sag. If only I could find a boyfriend who’s into sagging and getting wet in clothes. The feeling is awesome!

I would LOVE a sagger boyfriend!!! I'm 39  and I don't sag much anymore but I still love seeing other guys sagging. I wish I had a boyfriend and if he was a sagger it would be a hughe bonus. There are not many saggers in my area anymore. It seems to be fading out where I live. I love seeing guys sagging. I think it is super hot and would love a boyfriend who would sag for me and maybe get me back into sagging my jeans again.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:39 PM, DannyP said:

I can agree with that secsagger999...

Most people for me are just turned away by my skin or the fact I'm not the stereo-typical black man. Another reason I don't sag much out in public, more of a private thing with close friends.

2 hours ago, secsagger999 said:

Most people for me are just turned away by my skin or the fact I'm not the stereo-typical black man. Another reason I don't sag much out in public, more of a private thing with close friends.

Dunno what's the matter with "most people;" I'd love to get all over your sag, and your skin - for a long time.

3 hours ago, lo2go said:

Dunno what's the matter with "most people;" I'd love to get all over your sag, and your skin - for a long time.

Most people is the people in my and surrounding areas

11 hours ago, secsagger999 said:

I can relate. I ain't like most black men and it throws some people off.

I have a sagger boyfriend but he likes me to see me sag more than him doing it himself, but with the previous topic, I know why people are so skeptical and stereotypical towards certain people (or races) sagging, but I feel people should just let others be to themselves. Its just a trend, no big deal

On 3/14/2019 at 8:00 AM, Ijustlikesagging said:

I have a sagger boyfriend but he likes me to see me sag more than him doing it himself, but with the previous topic, I know why people are so skeptical and stereotypical towards certain people (or races) sagging, but I people should just let others be to themselves. Its just a trend, no big deal

exactly 

On 3/13/2019 at 5:29 PM, nesagger26 said:

I can relate. I ain't like most black men and it throws some people off.

Hey!  I'm white, and I think black saggers are  H O T ! ! !

Keep it up, guys, and them down!