Finding a sagger boyfriend

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I'd love just to find an honest, loving boyfriend. The sagging is just an extra plus.

It would be nice to have a boyfriend who is into sagging his pants in public and at home of course and kiss and hug. That I would like to have one day. 

A boyfriend who sags would b perfect! dudes r always kinda like wtf wen they notice my sag n it sucks wen I see how few gay saggers there r esp locally. 

4 hours ago, JB said:

So my boyfriend doesn’t intentionally sag, except when he is beltless a few inches of his CKs will show as his jeans are typically slightly on the baggier side. While this is really hot, I just wished he was a real sagger lol. 

Then outta nowhere a few days ago, he told me that he used to sag quite a lot during his early teens, which was totally unexpected and extremely hot to think about... just wish I got a chance to see it 😂

Cool, man!  Tell HIM that you wish you could have seen him then . . . and gently persuade him to start again, even if it's just at home (until he's confident enough to go out in public).

41 minutes ago, lo2go said:

Cool, man!  Tell HIM that you wish you could have seen him then . . . and gently persuade him to start again, even if it's just at home (until he's confident enough to go out in public).

I did when we originally talked about it and he just kinda laughed it off... I think he thinks it’s cheap and tacky these days which is a bummer :/ I don’t personally sag in public so he never sees mine unfortunately.

Just wish I could go back in time!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JB said:

I did when we originally talked about it and he just kinda laughed it off... I think he thinks it’s cheap and tacky these days which is a bummer 😕 I don’t personally sag in public so he never sees mine unfortunately.

Just wish I could go back in time!

Bummer!  If he doesn't know you're a sagger, he doesn't have much incentive to go back.

GOT to be a way to overcome his "tacky" feelings, and you're the one to do it.  Somehow.  I kinda have a couple ideas that I'd try, but don't know much of anything about you guys so don't know if they make any sense.

But I sure can, and do, wish  you luck!

4 minutes ago, lo2go said:

Bummer!  If he doesn't know you're a sagger, he doesn't have much incentive to go back.

GOT to be a way to overcome his "tacky" feelings, and you're the one to do it.  Somehow.  I kinda have a couple ideas that I'd try, but don't know much of anything about you guys so don't know if they make any sense.

But I sure can, and do, wish  you luck!

Haha cheers mate! He would be such a hot sagger it drives me insane... he knows I find sagging hot but haven’t talked about it since unfortunately. He always catches me peeking at his CKs when he bends over lol

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JB said:

Haha cheers mate! He would be such a hot sagger it drives me insane... he knows I find sagging hot but haven’t talked about it since unfortunately. He always catches me peeking at his CKs when he bends over lol

Swell!  So long as he knows you like seeing his CK's, just encourage him to let them be more visible . . .

. . . and good luck, pal.  He's your bf; you know how to persuade him, so go for it.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, lo2go said:

Swell!  So long as he knows you like seeing his CK's, just encourage him to let them be more visible . . .

. . . and good luck, pal.  He's your bf; you know how to persuade him, so go for it.

I just have no idea how I’ll convince him to sag when I don’t feel he wants to... like he knows I find it hot so I feel like if he’s okay with it he would do it, just to tease me when I’m with him even if he doesn’t do it with anyone else lol

• Like 2
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 1:42 PM, nesagger26 said:

I’m the type of gay man that really enjoys sagging when I can. I feel like it’s becoming more part of my expression of sexuality. I enjoy getting my sag wet as well. Recently, I celebrated my coming out gay anniversary with a wet sag in the shower.

My hope is to find a boyfriend who would either sag with me or enjoy watching me sag. I can imagine coming home after being out all day and letting my pants sag. Then as soon as I see my boyfriend, we would start kissing while sagging and on some days, hit the shower in our sag. If only I could find a boyfriend who’s into sagging and getting wet in clothes. The feeling is awesome!

I know exactly how you feel. You sound just like the perfect guy for me! I wish we lived close to eachother. I don't sag much anymore outside of the house but I still like to sag inside. I like getting my clothes wet in the shower too. You look cute in your pictures and I would love to get in the shower with you in my clothes! I hope you will take more wet pics soon! That would be awesome! 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, JB said:

I just have no idea how I’ll convince him to sag when I don’t feel he wants to... like he knows I find it hot so I feel like if he’s okay with it he would do it, just to tease me when I’m with him even if he doesn’t do it with anyone else lol

Yeah, if he doesn't want to sag, you're pretty stuck in that situation.  Honestly, from what you've said, he at least has some kind sentiment towards sagging and hasn't eschewed it completely.  But, you're right, I wouldn't push.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SaggerLogan said:

maybe ur lover will sag for u. since well he's ur lover just don't be pushy about it. just show that ur a sagger around him and maybe he'll like to the point he'll sag too for real. so good luck

I agree.  Like I said, it doesn't sound like this guy is completely done with sagging, honestly.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

I agree.  Like I said, it doesn't sound like this guy is completely done with sagging, honestly.

So I saw him again today and I thought I would try something new... before we left I pulled his jeans down a little, but he immediately pulled them back up lol. I said ‘hey why’d you do that?’, to which he replied ‘because that’s how I like them’. Although again they are slightly baggy so he was still sagging a good few inches but he kept pulling them up as soon as they got lower :/

• Like 1

Mmmm.  If they were "sagging a good few inches" it seems that you've got an indication that he's tiptoed into a re-start.  I'd keep an eye on the waistband, see if it, in time, begins to creep even lower.  (You know I'm betting that it will.)

Happy watching, and good luck!

. . . and keep on keeping us posted . . .

• Like 1

Haha cheers guys!

23 minutes ago, lo2go said:

Mmmm.  If they were "sagging a good few inches" it seems that you've got an indication that he's tiptoed into a re-start.  I'd keep an eye on the waistband, see if it, in time, begins to creep even lower.  (You know I'm betting that it will.)

Happy watching, and good luck!

. . . and keep on keeping us posted . . .

And I know 100% his sag is never intentional, it’s just the style of jeans he wears unfortunately (they gape slightly when he’s sitting), plus he always has a lot of things eg wallet/keys/phone which pushes them down a little.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You could always secretly replace his pants with ones the next size up, then he has to sag.

In all seriousness it's not surprising he doesn't see it as sagging and just a way to wear pants since it is for most guys just a way to wear pants 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Pokemon said:

You could always secretly replace his pants with ones the next size up, then he has to sag.

In all seriousness it's not surprising he doesn't see it as sagging and just a way to wear pants since it is for most guys just a way to wear pants 

Unfortunately I don’t live with him so I have no choice on changing his jeans 😂

And yeahhh exactly, just wish he could alter slightly for me when I’m around him... I wouldn’t even say it’s the ‘way he wears his jeans’ - he doesn’t have them intentionally any lower it’s just that the jeans themselves lend themselves to sagging, even a natural sag like it is at the moment when he forgets his belt or something!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, JB said:

Haha cheers guys!

And I know 100% his sag is never intentional, it’s just the style of jeans he wears unfortunately (they gape slightly when he’s sitting), plus he always has a lot of things eg wallet/keys/phone which pushes them down a little.

Sounds like there already is a natural sag, of sorts, which he tolerates.  Good start; keep hoping.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, lo2go said:

Sounds like there already is a natural sag, of sorts, which he tolerates.  Good start; keep hoping.

I think that’s quite a good way of putting it actually! To be honest, the way I see it is that at least I actually get a sag as opposed to full on belt and no sag, even if it’s not intentional :)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JB said:

I think that’s quite a good way of putting it actually! To be honest, the way I see it is that at least I actually get a sag as opposed to full on belt and no sag, even if it’s not intentional :)

You're right, man!

Great outlook, so keep it up.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Major break through guys!! We were texting last night about how we should do more public dares, and he was like ‘I’d be prepared to do anything for you’ - so I told him if his jeans would be lower that would be incredibly hot and... he gladly said I could dress him and set his sag how I wanted!! He said that he didn’t realise how big my thing for sagging was! Unfortunately I’m away at uni for a while so I won’t see him for a bit but I will keep you guys updated for when I next see him!

• Like 5
  • 2 months later...