Finding a sagger boyfriend

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I'd love just to find an honest, loving boyfriend. The sagging is just an extra plus.

A boyfriend who sags would b perfect! dudes r always kinda like wtf wen they notice my sag n it sucks wen I see how few gay saggers there r esp locally. 

It would be nice to have a boyfriend who is into sagging his pants in public and at home of course and kiss and hug. That I would like to have one day. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah as I've started  sagging again and I'm single it would be hott to have a sagger bf to hang with ,live with,go sagging together,someone that I can cook for,spoil him like I usually have done with all my former partners,my ideal sagger - be a guy don't be a guy and wear chick panties underneath your sag 😭😨😠 I'd prefer to have a non smoker 420 is ok  alcohol is cool ,no drama must not lie ,steal,and the biggest which is a problem is being FAITHFUL omfg it's not hard I'm not mega rich but I'm not in the ghetto either even though ghetto guys are fckn hott  must know how to properly make out I am vers but I'd rather be the ft btm you must like breeding getting multiples of brojobs everyday 

• Like 1
On 9/29/2019 at 6:01 AM, JB said:

Major break through guys!! We were texting last night about how we should do more public dares, and he was like ‘I’d be prepared to do anything for you’ - so I told him if his jeans would be lower that would be incredibly hot and... he gladly said I could dress him and set his sag how I wanted!! He said that he didn’t realise how big my thing for sagging was! Unfortunately I’m away at uni for a while so I won’t see him for a bit but I will keep you guys updated for when I next see him!

make sure to get some pix Yo!

• Like 1

If I saw you Jace I'd definetly be drawn to you just the way you represent for me is boner time and then you throw your game your hott looks dope ass bod it's like going to the candy store and yes I have wondered how it would be to get pounded relentless by you I'd probably be addicted to dat dck but in my case it never hurts to dream about getting my hands on a guy like you hey thank you for being you definetly would love to see you in action 

30 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

Yeah as I've started  sagging again and I'm single it would be hott to have a sagger bf to hang with ,live with,go sagging together,someone that I can cook for,spoil him like I usually have done with all my former partners,my ideal sagger - be a guy don't be a guy and wear chick panties underneath your sag 😭😨😠 I'd prefer to have a non smoker 420 is ok  alcohol is cool ,no drama must not lie ,steal,and the biggest which is a problem is being FAITHFUL omfg it's not hard I'm not mega rich but I'm not in the ghetto either even though ghetto guys are fckn hott  must know how to properly make out I am vers but I'd rather be the ft btm you must like breeding getting multiples of brojobs everyday 

Good Luck Yo!  Sux you are looking for faithful,  Saggers have problem with that. 

...live right on the edge of the ghetto here.  Got enough I could live anywhere,  but nahh,  like to have a steady supply of hot sagger eye candy around the block, so gimme ghetto thugs

• Like 1
Just now, jace said:

Good Luck Yo!  Sux you are looking for faithful,  Saggers have problem with that. 

...live right on the edge of the ghetto here.  Got enough I could live anywhere,  but nahh,  like to have a steady supply of hot sagger eye candy around the block, so gimme ghetto thugs

Faithful for a serious fling but fwb is all good hey don't get me wrong Jace I'd buy a half gallon of vodka and party materials of your choice to get that pounding fo real ghetto boys are fine as *** and good in bed too

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jace said:

When I lived in Panama city beach fla, Jacksonville fla and Orlando gobs of hott saggers down there especially during spring break that would be dckfest for me every year yeah I'm planning on moving back to fla again

4 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

If I saw you Jace I'd definetly be drawn to you just the way you represent for me is boner time and then you throw your game your hott looks dope ass bod it's like going to the candy store and yes I have wondered how it would be to get pounded relentless by you I'd probably be addicted to dat dck but in my case it never hurts to dream about getting my hands on a guy like you hey thank you for being you definetly would love to see you in action 

Awe Thanx Yo!  Might 1 day show some of me vids.  Used to do Youtube and X  till they got shut.  Every pic i post comes from a vid

• Love 1
1 minute ago, jace said:

Awe Thanx Yo!  Might 1 day show some of me vids.  Used to do Youtube and X  till they got shut.  Every pic i post comes from a vid

I enjoy your pics and your short stories always sexy and gangsta you are a pimp bro 😉

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jace said:

That would be ultra dope as *** to see any hott vids with you just to watch you work dat hustle on Dem boys and watch them submit to you as your just turn dat ass inside out hell yeah 

3 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

When I lived in Panama city beach fla, Jacksonville fla and Orlando gobs of hott saggers down there especially during spring break that would be dckfest for me every year yeah I'm planning on moving back to fla again

Yo Orlando is there the annual saggerparty's at!  Been hosting it forever.  Runs  first weekend in June over gaydays.  Rent an airbnb for a week,  invite 15 or so hot and horny saggers  throw in massive amounts of alcohol,   See what happens. 

Yeah you should move back   

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, jace said:

Yo Orlando is there the annual saggerparty's at!  Been hosting it forever.  Runs  first weekend in June over gaydays.  Rent an airbnb for a week,  invite 15 or so hot and horny saggers  throw in massive amounts of alcohol,   See what happens. 

I'd rent the lodging and supply the alcohol I'd hire you to round up the hotties and Jesus Christ let the fun begin

20 minutes ago, jace said:

Orlando has a *** load of saggers I know this personally I'd go there often for a month or two during the Xmas holiday I'd usually go to the clubs to ****** them up yeah every sagger I hook up with there left me wet and dripping I wanna get more into the wet sagging I wanna experiment on this 

Parliament house, was the place.  Sagger Party would go for the foam parties and always jump in the pool.  wet sagging pretty much required

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jace said:

Parliament house, was the place.  Sagger Party would go for the foam parties and always jump in the pool.  wet sagging pretty much required

Well definetly gonna try this out 

Seriously that s seems so interesting to throw a sagger party in a rent house or rnb. The problem here in my city there is no saggers, mostly of the time, the cute boys just adjust their sagging by pulling up pants. So no idea what to do? I just came on this site to enjoy sagging pictures, kissing, party and more. My favorite boxers are CK and pump, specially if they are white, red or blue. Even my close friends dont sagging daily. How many times I try to look the butt try to see what kinda boxers they wearing. Also I never find the guy who work as volunteer at the glocery store, never had any news from him. He used to sagg middle ass when he bend over to show the blue boxers. 

• Like 1

For sure.  SaggerWorld is such a great site for your sagging entertainment.  I guess you could get the hook-up here.  Local is definitely the easiest, because you know the people.

• Love 1