JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
maxfli

Athletic Uniforms

Does anyone find certain sport uniforms "hot" and/or attractive?

I find the sports with tight fitting uniforms like football(American), wrestling and crew(rowing), to be the most hot. Those tight fitting uniforms showing butt and front bulge can be even hotter!! 

Yeah, I'd say they look cool, and they're on some pretty athletic, muscled guys.  I get it could get pretty hot for whomever's looking and interested.  I definitely like looking.

My girlfriend and I love wearing athletic uniforms. We both have a American Football uniform, Wrestling uniform, Soccer uniform, Basketball uniform, Baseball Uniform we use them for role-play one day she is a sexy soccer player and I am the dirty doctor giving my girlfriend a sports physical exam

Since my girlfriend was on the wrestling team since middle school and high school and has a wrestling mat in the basement she has been teaching me how to wrestle and has gotten me a wrestling slinglet, wrestling shoes and the ear protection so we wrestle each other and it's kinda sexy because I am wrestling a girl and she gets to my rod in tight spandex which turns her on and seeing her in spandex turns me on too