JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
lovesaggers1995

Saggers talking to non-saggers

Non-saggers are pretty cool as well.  I'd guess you'd kinda want to know the scope of the conversation beforehand.  If you're really into sagging, I could see you getting disappointed with non-sagger convo.

if you dont talk to non-saggers surely your pretty limited lol.....

Likewise though my  best mate  ( @flameboard) is a sagger obviously ... but god i'd have killed himself if all he talked about was that lol...

Only talking to saggers means you're quiet most of the time. Sagging is a fetish or lifestyle choice but it's important you don't let it become your entire life 

On 11/1/2018 at 9:06 PM, TheOther1 said:

if you dont talk to non-saggers surely your pretty limited lol.....

Likewise though my  best mate  ( @flameboard) is a sagger obviously ... but god i'd have killed himself if all he talked about was that lol...

Poor flamey!!! Please allow him to discuss sagging with you Oli... At least two or three times each day ;)

14 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Poor flamey!!! Please allow him to discuss sagging with you Oli... At least two or three times each day ;)

That's ok.... he does listen now and then lol

I chill with non saggers sometimes. I even joke with them that they should even sag. And they are like either "Stopppp" or "naw" 😂 

Then I pull my sag down lower and I show them my boxers and sag and they still won't have it. Lol