JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
garver

What are you wearing right now?

about 4 pairs of trackies and 2 basketball shorts and saggin lowww!!

Wow 6 layers - can you walk?

Black lycra shorts with blue jeans and black adidas trackies on top. black t shirt under white polo shirt.

Today I have black nike lycra shorts with black Nike basketball shorts (like the navy ones worn by tree56uk above) on top, then blue jeans then black adidas trackies with a white polo shirt and black sweatshirt.

Edited by garver
spelling

I'm wearing a striped american eagle thermal on top and then Blue sweat shorts and Gap boxers :D and I am sagging pretty low :]

Wow it must be warmer where you are than here.

Today I have on a blue t shirt and blue sweatshirt with black lycra shorts, white soccer shorts and black adidas trackies. When I go out later I will add a jacket and some jeans to that.

black nike lycra shorts with black nike shiny shorts on top, navy adidas trackies over them with blue soccer shirt.

Are they the Nike Pro ones?

As for me, I am in my Blue Nike shorts like in my pictures with slightly tight jeans on the top. So I have had to unbutton and unzip them. So I am just feeling myself as I type this lol.

Oh tree56uk that is so hot!!! Bet with ure blue nikes you were having trouble keeping your jeans up anyway!!

As for me im wearing blue jeans, white silk boxers and a blue henleys tshirt.

At the moment I have on navy jammers, black adidas shorts and navy umbro shorts under black adidas trackies, with a blue t shirt. This is because I am going swimming and have got the swimwear on already to save changing when i get there.

Will have blue umbro soccer shorts and jeans instead of the swimwear for the journey home.

Do you wear the trackies in the pool?

If not what happens to them?

Do you wear them with the soccer shorts and jeans?

top: A Black v-neck with gold and grey words on it from Guess

bottom: Black, blue and white bball shorts and blue and black ringer style FOTL boxer briefs :]