JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
garver

What are you wearing right now?

today is Adidas Spezial, large Banana Republic brown cord pants, blue and white bbriefs and a red XXL wool pullover

I'm having old destroyed levi's, my BF's John Galliano boxer briefs, a purple t-shirt and a plain white long sleeve shirt under it, with the sleeves showing out. Adidas Spezial on the feet.

I'm having old destroyed levi's, my BF's John Galliano boxer briefs, a purple t-shirt and a plain white long sleeve shirt under it, with the sleeves showing out. Adidas Spezial on the feet.

Cosmo you sound cute as ever....

Zara purple shirt, blue V neck jumper, slim black cotton pants, H&M underwear, and not sagging, it's my "mummy's boy" look day LOL

today is Double Sag Day with some Dim boxerbriefs, some thin stripes boxers, Dickies jeans. First time I go out with a double one, got a mix of being a bit nervous and really excited...

Edited by CosmoBoy

I'm wearing a green T-Shirt, and a light-blue jeans, and sagging a blue boxer laycra underwear.

Its so low that the thing is mostly out of the jeans. Very cool.

today is spring sag !! Yaaay ! First knickers of the year, with Pull & Bear boxer briefs, black t-shirt and regular Nike.

Feels so good, and I could see so many other guys in shorts and knickers on my way to work today. I love it when we get closer to summer ^_^

Im In longsleeve t, levi blue jeans and saggin with light and dark blue boxers!! Its gettin chilly here!!:-)

CHILLY! Its probs about 18*c still there lol, its only 17 here and were now in shorts!

today i really hot, 24°C, so I'm saggin a brand new DC shorts, some baggy old white boxers under, and a plain longsleeve t-shirt.

Im just checking the site before I go into town. I'm wearing Little Bros size 12 briefs (now unwashed for 4 months), thermal long pants (makes the jeans tighter) striped boxer briefs, satin blue boxers, size 12 stretch jeans, New Rock boots, studded belt, tight black muscle shirt, black and white hoodie and black and white cap. Should create a bit of attention at the mall!

post-38999-131542069974_thumb.jpg

Guest saggertje

Well I wear my morning pants (grey) with my BB boxer (grey, red, yellow) half shown under it

with a tshirt and sweater of esprit (a hoodie)

@sahtim24 : well, this is deffo gonna get some attention, especially if you're sagging this low !! I really love the blue stripes boxer briefs (and the nice bulge (; )

kahkis, gapkids striped oarange and blue and gray briefs, navy blue small vineyard vines shirt with nike scks

waow, that sounds like a really hot combination, you should take a pic (;