JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
garver

What are you wearing right now?

Loose red Burton jumper, white Nike t-shirt, grey Topman stretch skinnies, sexy Desigual bbs and white F&F socks.

I'm f*cking horny like mad and in need of a good screwing *chuckles*

I'm laying underneath my red winter Arsenal duvet wearing nothing but Bjorn Borg. I always sleep in bbs/boxers :)

Blue Animal hooded top, long sleeved red Next shirt, white French Connection t-shirt, grey Topman stretch skinny jeans, blue CKs and green F&F socks.

Colour blocked bbs, slim low crotch jeans, leather belt, new balance, denim shirt and T

20141127_074258.jpg 20141127_074415.jpg 20141127_080602.jpg 20141127_080609.jpg 20141127_080829.jpg

Awesome bbs bro :thumbup:

Em, right now i'm wearing a blue and white Easy sweater, short sleeved green and black checked Lee Cooper shirt, slim fit Next jeans, s*it black F&F boxers and white Slazenger socks.

Guest wetsagger88

Blue Jack & Jones hoodie, white tanktop, white and blue H&M checkered boxers, black Adidas sweatpants and black soks.

Sagging half ass.

White Burton jumper, navy Nike t-shirt, beige Chinos, red Ethika bbs, green F&F socks and Nike trainers. Sagging almost half ass.

Green and white Next hooded top, blue checked long-sleeved J&J shirt, yellow Topman t-shirt, black bootcut Burton jeans, green Diesel bbs and my new freaky socks with round shapes me mum sent haha. She always buys unusual socks! :P

Green Animal hoody, white Lonsdale t-shirt, blue River Island stretch skinnies, sexy new AE red waistband undies with stars - a xmas pressie from a wonderful friend ;) part of a 3 pack actually :D and nice white Adidas ankle socks which are also from him :thumbup:

Red and white Ceder House hooded shirt, green French Connection t-shirt, beige Chinos, sexy checkered green AEs and grey Adidas ankle socks.

Pic ;)

post-7831-0-79417700-1422116467_thumb.jp

Long white t-shirt

Guys, what are the long t-shirts like for sags? Don't they cover it? The reason is ask is that i've never had long t-shirts. Short t-shirts, especially those which sit just right, over the top of your trousers are a good fit for a photo sesh.

Anyways..... I'm wearing my blue thick Minneapolis hoody, long sleeve red checked J&J shirt, white Burtons t-shirt, dark grey joggers, blue California Hollister bbs and white Fila socks ;)

And yes, i know it's unusual blending a shirt with joggers but it's freezing hahahaha