JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
garver

What are you wearing right now?

Ae longboard cargo shorts with ae button down shirt and Hanes boxer briefs and Nike basketball shoes and a ae sweatshirt

White/red Raglan long-sleeved baseball t-shirt, green Lonsdale t-shirt, slim-fit navy Topman Chinos, blue California Hollister bbs and white Adidas socks.

I fell in love with a pair of red Jack Willis summer shorts that i'd seen in Age UK. They were priced @ £4.50 and being top notch in terms of quality, i wanted to be the next proud owner of them.

The material texture is soft like what you get from joggers. Fine and smooth as you gently caress your fingers underneath the garment. It's sooo divine :)

Doing some snaps is an elevating experience when you're poorly. This medium t-shirt is WAY too big for me! lol

post-7831-0-06362400-1430498230_thumb.jp

post-7831-0-30947500-1430499162_thumb.jp

post-7831-0-32371700-1430499396_thumb.jp

Loving all the photos guys - that's a good pick-me-up at gone midnight.  :wink:

I'm looking a bit chavvy myself currently - white polo shirt, dark grey joggers and some new blue Lonsdale briefs.  :tongue_smilie: I've been wearing regular briefs a lot recently, actually, and I've gotten pretty into sagging with them - I'm not showing quite as much as my boxers, granted, but I'm still making sure to show something off.  :) Anyone else been sagging them at all?

Green/blue/white checked Ceder House shirt, black Topman stretch skinnies, green (ish) Quicksilver bbs, white Nike socks and blue Dunlop hightops :)

post-7831-0-84939500-1432315788_thumb.jp

Another warm day here!

attachicon.gifDSC00409.JPG

Erm, i'm just wondering if that was a rude hand gesture which was prematurely cut from the pic..... ^_^

Red Topman t-shirt, beige Topman chinos, blue Bjorn Borg bbs and black/green patterned F+F socks.

post-7831-0-34702800-1433609668_thumb.jp

post-7831-0-01432000-1433609745_thumb.jp

You're amazing! :damn:

Ass cheeks were practically hanging out. When you sag around town, it is imperative that whilst wearing a shirt the sag shows enough to get the full joy :) thinking about it, i should have leaned against a brick wall (in town) for selfies. The pic below depicts what my sag was like. I didn't even touch it walking off the bus. Happy days.

post-7831-0-39595200-1434731012_thumb.jp

post-7831-0-75026300-1434731035_thumb.jp