garver

What are you wearing right now?

5 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Didn't realize you worked in a charity shop

I volunteer and cover management days off, hols, sickness, meetings etc. It is effectively a paid job, but unpaid. I get travel and lunch when covering. I'm in-between jobs at present (dare i say) it's hard to admit, because in this day and age people judge your circumstances.

My contract ran out and Card Factory chose not to renew it. Last in, first to leave :(

On 8/31/2018 at 8:37 PM, Lukey said:

Okey dokey! 

I think it's probably a pride thing. I didn't feel the need for disclosure. I'd rather be doing something worthwhile whilst looking for new employment... and for sanity purposes. I do however, have an interview lined up next week so fingers crossed :thumbup:

Was watching my cousin play football (soccer) this morning, so had black compression shorts, navy adidas trackies, blue jeans and grey sweatpants on with black t shirt, black sweatshirt and coat while out in the cold. Back indoors now so removed coat and sweatpants, but still got the trackies and jeans on.

It's a cold day today and I'm off to do some christmas shopping. Blue polo shirt, black sweatshirt, black adidas compression shorts, black adidas shorts, red everlast sweatpants, black jeans.