garver

What are you wearing right now?

On 7/26/2019 at 2:02 AM, SaggersRhot said:

Nice underwear! Love guys in AE bbs

Thanks pal and me too re guys in AE bbs. They look HOT! 

Well i'm currently wearing a white longline t-shirt, grey skinnies (with belt) red Cks and a pair of white ankle socks sagging below ass. 

Super horny tonight guys 👌😉

My girlfriend 17 year old brother wore this on first day of school black Vans off the wall slip on shoes red Nike socks black skinny jeans Red Calvin Klein boxer briefs and a black Metallica t-shirt with a red tank top as a undershirt he sagged 3/4 of the way 

My girlfriend brother wore black Vans off the wall slip on shoes Blue Nike socks Black Nike sweatpants with Blue American Eagle boxer shorts and blue Chicago Cubs t-shirt sagged mid ass

My girlfriend brother just got home from soccer practice blue Addias soccer socks with Addias slip on sandals Blue Addias soccer shorts blue American Eagle boxer shorts and black Under Armour compression shorts with a cup in the compression shorts and a white tank top 

Wearing a recently bought Superdry hoody over a t-shirt, sweats, CKs and ankle socks tonight. 

Sagging around half-ass with ass practically hanging out 😉

What i enjoy most about sweats. When they innocently fall, the ass hangs right out. Hot especially in boxerbriefs. Gives me an instant boner. The tightness of the curves have me fixed. I just love & admire it 😜

I just acquired the Full Official UPS Driver's uniform with the Brown Work Shorts/ Work Pants with the Brown Work Shirt and with the Brown crew socks with the UPS logo on the socks and the Driver's winter coat and wind breaker. I going to surprise my girlfriend with the full uniform with my neon green under armour compression shorts as part of my sagg. I am not a official UPS Driver but I know someone that who is inside of UPS that's is giving me the hook up