garver

What are you wearing right now?

I am getting ready for bed. I am going to strip down into my dark red,black and white striped American Eagle boxer shorts.and my girlfriend is getting ready to give a me BJ 

On 9/14/2019 at 3:56 PM, ApisAries said:

A simple, casual outfit: longshirt, hoodie, regular jeans, Supra hightops and snapback.

I just came back from a little stroll.

Outfit_01.thumb.jpg.da2e2312dfd951f8e46e2d4476a0b550.jpg

Your style is so damn hot and sexy. 

Right now I am destroying a bathroom at my girlfriend's house because I am remodeling a bathroom to make it my bathroom while I am wearing black Dickies Cargo shorts, with purple ethicka boxer briefs with a gray wife beater and with purple and black striped Addias soccer socks with work boots. Don't disturb a man with a sledgehammer. P.S. my girlfriend, her sister, their brother and I are having a who can design the best bathroom competition who will win the contest a 32 year old male, a 21 year old female, a 19 year old female or a 18 year old male

On 9/17/2019 at 5:06 AM, Pabsman2024 said:

Right now I am destroying a bathroom at my girlfriend's house because I am remodeling a bathroom to make it my bathroom while I am wearing black Dickies Cargo shorts, with purple ethicka boxer briefs with a gray wife beater and with purple and black striped Addias soccer socks with work boots. Don't disturb a man with a sledgehammer. P.S. my girlfriend, her sister, their brother and I are having a who can design the best bathroom competition who will win the contest a 32 year old male, a 21 year old female, a 19 year old female or a 18 year old male

You just know it will be one of the females!!