• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some plaid Hanes, Bills jersey, Affliction jeans and forces 

Just me sagging in my kitchen!!  

Sagged in boxers today  as you can see, rips are well below knees in the last pic lol.  I used 'going to get milk' as a simple excuse to sag with my boxers showing off in Tesco. If only i had som

Posted Images

No pressure then!! LOL. Once we've got the gallery fixed i'll work me magic and do an albums worth.

Haha i'm gonna hold you to that matey!

Old grey hoody, baggy soul cal trackies sagging over topman boxers, white socks and a pair of white dc's.

Atleast you've got central heating in your house. I go bed in me undies and awake shivering like hell haha :P

red Topman beanie, white Lonsdale hoody, blue Lee Cooper t-shirt, black Burtons jeans, blue Donnay boxers, white Slazenger socks and Timberland boots.

Bless. I can picture your slippers and Homer is drinking his iconic Duff beer saying DOH! Hehe :P

Black beanie, red zip-up Adidas top, yellow French Connection t-shirt, blue mid-wash Burtons jeans, stripey blue CK bbs, white Filla socks and Nike trainers :)

Grey beanie, Umbro jacket, Lee Cooper long-sleeved shirt, white Burtons t-shirt, Topman twisted black jeans, red stripey Topman boxerbriefs, white Slazenger socks and Nike trainers. Soo bloody cold outside and in here lol.

White pant with black belt, orange Jack&Jones T-Shirt, black boxerbriefs with white stars, brown&white DC shoes (with some nice abstract graphics).

Uploaded an album in the gallery, waiting for approval :)

Here's a preview :

post-19899-0-82124600-1355180455_thumb.j

Edited by rekhel1

Today cas a blue day : blue freegun with skulls, levis blue jean, jack&jones blue hoodie, black adidas original hi-tops with blue laces.

@Kaytea : It's a secret, but I tool pictures today :biggrin:

Have to sort them before making an album (but now it's time to sleep...3AM...)

Edited by rekhel1

Today cas a blue day : blue freegun with skulls, levis blue jean, jack&jones blue hoodie, black adidas original hi-tops with blue laces.

Great colour co-ordination there! Good that it also extends to the boxers!

@ Liam, am so pleased my teasing paid off! I hope those visions inc white Topman drenched bbs. Me pants fell down somewhat cycling back from a mates house. Quite funny actually :)

@ wetwetwetnl, thanks for the tip, will bare it in mind next time dude LMAO :P