• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some plaid Hanes, Bills jersey, Affliction jeans and forces 

The sag today! No belt and low.

Sagged in boxers today  as you can see, rips are well below knees in the last pic lol.  I used 'going to get milk' as a simple excuse to sag with my boxers showing off in Tesco. If only i had som

Posted Images

On 11 July 2017 at 4:31 PM, wetwetwetnl said:

To make it not an exclusively Lee topic ;)

20170710_160630.jpg

20170710_160545.jpg

Oh sorry. I do encourage others to share (if they choose) for me, i just prefer showing you guys what i'm wearing and my sag. 

Pics speak a thousand words :) 

• Like 2

Thanks! What do you think about the tie length? I quite like how there's plenty of shirt under the tie so it's obvious that I'm sagging. Or do you think I should make my tie go down to my trousers?

It's kind of fun seeing how low I can go with my shirt tucked in and I definitely get glances when my pink undies go on show at the office :P

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, SuitSagger said:

Thanks! What do you think about the tie length? I quite like how there's plenty of shirt under the tie so it's obvious that I'm sagging. Or do you think I should make my tie go down to my trousers? 

The tie length is perfect. I really liked reading about your pink undies being on show in the office. Had any comments?

What undies do you wear i.e brands? 

Okay, thanks for the feedback! I think my tie there is a bit short anyway hence the bit underneath being a bit longer but reminds me of the cool kids at school that would walk around with short ties and low trousers! Kind of owe it to them :P

Don't believe anyone's really said anything but even if it is tucked in with a thin white shirt you can see the undies through it. And nothing too fancy, usually topman

7 minutes ago, SuitSagger said:

reminds me of the cool kids at school that would walk around with short ties and low trousers! Kind of owe it to them :P

Don't believe anyone's really said anything but even if it is tucked in with a thin white shirt you can see the undies through it. And nothing too fancy, usually topman

Our school had this crazy policy: 4 stripes minimum for ties. Most people just went around with 3 or 2 stripes. I got a right bollocking from my head of year on many occasions. Did it deliberately to wind up the teachers.

Yeah i see. You don't have to tuck the shirt in fully. Leave a gap and allow your undies to breathe is the best advice. I find it tricky to sag low in smart work trousers. 

What's that like for you?

Topman is a brilliant brand for clothing too. Love their stretch skinnies and tops :) 

8 hours ago, lo2go said:

You're so hot; and red ethikas just raise the temperature . . between my thighs, too . . .

Cheers mate. Ethikas are sweet ;) Not forgotten about your PM btw. Will reply in a jiffy.

Lee 

21 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Our school had this crazy policy: 4 stripes minimum for ties. Most people just went around with 3 or 2 stripes. I got a right bollocking from my head of year on many occasions. Did it deliberately to wind up the teachers.

Yeah i see. You don't have to tuck the shirt in fully. Leave a gap and allow your undies to breathe is the best advice. I find it tricky to sag low in smart work trousers. 

What's that like for you?

Topman is a brilliant brand for clothing too. Love their stretch skinnies and tops :) 

Haha I feel that! Was always so hot seeing underwear on show at the desk next to you :)

Thing is I probably would get told off if my shirt were untucked for too long. 

I find it alright actually. Usually sat at my desk so doesn't affect me too much.

And nice ethikas!

5 hours ago, SuitSagger said:

Haha I feel that! Was always so hot seeing underwear on show at the desk next to you :)

Thing is I probably would get told off if my shirt were untucked for too long. 

I find it alright actually. Usually sat at my desk so doesn't affect me too much.

And nice ethikas!

Untuck your shirt and enjoy the moment ;) keep showing some underwear *grins* AND *hints*

Yeah, i'm looking into purchasing more Ethika undies but they're so darn expensive. We'll see after the next album dude.

Ps, many thanks for the lovely comment on the sags. Feedback is always a bonus x