JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Pabsman2024

Embarrassing Erections

When and where you had a unexpected erection and it was the most embarrassing for you.My was at the doctor's office for my yearly physical exam and the nurse told me to strip down to my boxers and she checked my height,weight, blood pressure she was done then the doctor came in to do the exam it got to the part that to tell me to remove my boxers to measure my shaft soft and do the hernia exam my soft shaft went to fully erected and my shaft hit the doctor in his face

Met a guy in a club, it wasn't all that dark, I got a massive erection, couldn't hide it in my boxers and my friends noticed. That was kinda awkward.

I went to the theater to see a show, they were a bunch of amatures, it was cringe and in one of the scenes some kid cracked a fat in his pjs, everyone saw it, they laughed and he knew it and he had to carry on, he was embarrassed as..

When I was younger, swimming lessons, the instructor had one of the guys I was learning with get out of the pool and lay down on his back by the waters edge so he could demonstrate the arm movements. He was wearing his togs/speedos and he cracked a fat also, the girls giggled and the poor instructor knew it and carried on, the poor kid was so embarrassed.. lol

My girlfriend gave me a gift card from a massage parlor for a 90 minute massage 31st birthday that had to be used by the end of the year. So I go into the room I strip down to my boxers and I get on the table and the massage therapist was a middle aged Korean lady as I was face down on the table she is massaging my legs especially my inner thigh my shaft went from 0 to full in seconds and she turns me over to massage the front of my legs my shaft pop's out of the fly of my boxers as she massaging my legs she say professional so no happy ending

This happened to my girlfriend oldest brother he needed to get a new suit for work so he had to go to a Tailor to get his suits altered so the tailor needed to get his inseam the tailors hand hit is testicles and the tailor almost cupped his testicles his rod went fully erected instantly

On 12/4/2018 at 7:51 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

This happened to my girlfriend oldest brother he needed to get a new suit for work so he had to go to a Tailor to get his suits altered so the tailor needed to get his inseam the tailors hand hit is testicles and the tailor almost cupped his testicles his rod went fully erected instantly

haha, nice