Pabsman2024

Embarrassing Erections

When and where you had a unexpected erection and it was the most embarrassing for you.My was at the doctor's office for my yearly physical exam and the nurse told me to strip down to my boxers and she checked my height,weight, blood pressure she was done then the doctor came in to do the exam it got to the part that to tell me to remove my boxers to measure my shaft soft and do the hernia exam my soft shaft went to fully erected and my shaft hit the doctor in his face

Met a guy in a club, it wasn't all that dark, I got a massive erection, couldn't hide it in my boxers and my friends noticed. That was kinda awkward.

I went to the theater to see a show, they were a bunch of amatures, it was cringe and in one of the scenes some kid cracked a fat in his pjs, everyone saw it, they laughed and he knew it and he had to carry on, he was embarrassed as..

When I was younger, swimming lessons, the instructor had one of the guys I was learning with get out of the pool and lay down on his back by the waters edge so he could demonstrate the arm movements. He was wearing his togs/speedos and he cracked a fat also, the girls giggled and the poor instructor knew it and carried on, the poor kid was so embarrassed.. lol

My girlfriend gave me a gift card from a massage parlor for a 90 minute massage 31st birthday that had to be used by the end of the year. So I go into the room I strip down to my boxers and I get on the table and the massage therapist was a middle aged Korean lady as I was face down on the table she is massaging my legs especially my inner thigh my shaft went from 0 to full in seconds and she turns me over to massage the front of my legs my shaft pop's out of the fly of my boxers as she massaging my legs she say professional so no happy ending

This happened to my girlfriend oldest brother he needed to get a new suit for work so he had to go to a Tailor to get his suits altered so the tailor needed to get his inseam the tailors hand hit is testicles and the tailor almost cupped his testicles his rod went fully erected instantly

On 12/4/2018 at 7:51 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

This happened to my girlfriend oldest brother he needed to get a new suit for work so he had to go to a Tailor to get his suits altered so the tailor needed to get his inseam the tailors hand hit is testicles and the tailor almost cupped his testicles his rod went fully erected instantly

haha, nice

Eh. 
I remember I had a surprising erection on Math class, like 3 years ago.
Like I was sitting with a classmate (the chubby type) at the front, and I was listening to our teacher.
And then I started thinking about saggers, because I've seen some quite alot around there, and I started erecting.

I quite tried to hide it a little, and act as if nothing happened. Then there's that chubby guy that tells me "Hey now apparently you're having erections in class huh?" He even mentionned it outside.
I was lowkey embarrased, but no one heard. I went like "what are you saying?", typical denial u..u
Even then, I just keep thinking about saggers and all, including fantasy stories and recently I get random erections, that I trigger myself. 

I was at the mall with my mate wearing superhero satin boxers with sweatpants carrying shopping with both hands and my pants slid down to the ground and I couldn’t pick them up so my mate picked them up for me and cause I obviously had a huge hard on now he had to tuck my **** back into the pants as it got stuck when he was pulling them up. It was embarrassing and so hot at the same time .

Yeah there was a group of saggers sitting next to us who when it happened gave me a smile and wink and one of the main guys later came up to me saying they wanted to know where i bought my boxers from as they wanted to wear them aswell as he was sagging red plaid boxers below his ass.  

I ended up going shopping with him at a department store for new boxers later on in the day and we chose the same pattern for each of us and then we went to the bathroom to put them on. As a parting gift he gave me his red plaid boxers and I gave him my superhero satin boxers. I still have them to this day 

So I actually had one the other day at work.  I had to pee so badly that I had a really bad instant woodie and the worse part was I had on my Slickers (mining term for waterproof overalls) and they were to tight to big my erection.  Luckily, no one saw it and I was able to get it back down. 

One of ex-girlfriends had to babysit a 12 year boy that is a non verbal autistic and wears diapers so he wears pull-ups style diapers so it was 9:30pm so it was bedtime for him so she had to change him for the night so she pulls down his sweatpants to change his diaper and he had a woodie and he peed in her face 

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

One of ex-girlfriends had to babysit a 12 year boy that is a non verbal autistic and wears diapers so he wears pull-ups style diapers so it was 9:30pm so it was bedtime for him so she had to change him for the night so she pulls down his sweatpants to change his diaper and he had a woodie and he peed in her face 

oh gods

On 3/20/2019 at 5:24 AM, Jacksagger said:

Yeah there was a group of saggers sitting next to us who when it happened gave me a smile and wink and one of the main guys later came up to me saying they wanted to know where i bought my boxers from as they wanted to wear them aswell as he was sagging red plaid boxers below his ass.  

this sounds dope and id love to join you in there! Get on Discord?

I had an embarrassing situation whilst helping my bruv move his belongings out of his house. 

A lad kept riding up on his bike sagging well below ass. He wore white CKs and i couldn't help but be distracted by his presence. I found myself 'compromised' after a while. Surely, he must've known how low his jeans were? Ha. Great excitement for me. 

I was visiting my girlfriend at her place and she introduce me to her 18 year old sister that lives with her because her parents are going through a very messy divorce and her sister didn't want to say at her parents house so she is staying with her 21 year old sister and both of them are so hot they are Italian and Mexican so my girlfriend the 21 year old has a nice ass and 36D boobs and her 18 year old sister has 30D boobs but both of them have a nice ass that I would sleep on it. It was after dinner because she had cooked a pot roast with potatoes and we were sitting in the living room and we were getting ready to smoke a blunt so we where getting ready to get in comfortable clothes so I was in black tank top and black Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs and my girlfriend was wearing a pink tank top and pink American Eagle Boxer Briefs and her sister was in a teal tank top and teal American Eagle Boxer Briefs so she rolled the blunt she had the first puff and she gave it to sister and they gave to me after I too my puff my shaft got so hard and they both have noticed it turned into hot steamy intercourse

I was at my girlfriend's house and her 16 year old brother was visiting his 21 year old sister and his 18 year old sister because my girlfriend had invited us for dinner. So I had to go to the bathroom I when to my girlfriend bathroom in her bedroom she was in the shower so I went into the hallway bathroom a.k.a her sister bathroom the door was shut but unlocked I had to really too pee so I open the door I barged into her 16 year old brother spanking the money so his face turns red out of embarrassment I asked why you didn't locked the door and it's okay for a male his age to pull his pud