Sign in to follow this  
Admiralolsen

What's the coolest Job you have had?

As I have started a new job working at one of the major underground mines in Colorado, I wanted to know what's the coolest Job you have ever had or if you still have it.  For example, my new job is working as a basic laborer in an underground ore mine which was my dream job as a kid.  

My other job is pizza delivery driver on the weekends because I get to see some good saggs when the customer comes to the door and especially on the weekends that's when it the horny teenage boy that is having a Netflix and chill session with his Girlfriend or Boyfriend and me living in the Chicago area so get to see different saggs from different cultures and they do tip me very good

On 1/15/2019 at 1:37 AM, Pabsman2024 said:

My other job is pizza delivery driver on the weekends because I get to see some good saggs when the customer comes to the door and especially on the weekends that's when it the horny teenage boy that is having a Netflix and chill session with his Girlfriend or Boyfriend and me living in the Chicago area so get to see different saggs from different cultures and they do tip me very good

Do you comment their sag? :tongue_smilie:

I love working at my main job as a Unloader for the world largest shipper UPS and most of Target hiring age is mostly from the age of 17 to 21 year old males and most of my co-workers wear sweatpants mostly Under Armour, Nike,Puma, Champion, Addias and they sagg too mostly with boxer briefs and boxer shorts and double sagg with basketball shorts and they are wearing Calvin Klein, Jockey, American Eagle, Hanes Tommy Hilfiger, Supreme Boxer Briefs just the waist band of the undies is making me horny since I dumped my girlfriend and I am coming out of the closet to men 

I once worked for Costa. Great place to work. Good pay rate. The staff were a really friendly bunch to work with and the manager was a sweet guy. I actually kept in touch with many of my colleagues since. Sometimes, i go into that same branch enroute to work to order 😀