JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
SaggersRhot

Guys with a small p***s

I like a big d*ck. Love sucking on one gazing upto the guy i'm blowing. I take every inch of his schlonng gagging on his luscious meat. It's super hot when i can bounce up and down on a hard d*ck cumming all over his face afterwards :lick:

On 1/20/2019 at 10:14 PM, SaggersRhot said:

For this question lets say 3in or less soft or 5 in or less hard

this is not right ! statistically the average for soft is between 7 to 10 centimeters (2.8 to 3.9 inches). So it is not really small !!

It doesnt matter. If you like fat guys then he could be fat. If you like thin guys he could be that. Was just seeing if a big di*k is everything that guys look for or if you get to know the guy first

On 1/23/2019 at 7:51 AM, saggernewbie said:

this is not right ! statistically the average for soft is between 7 to 10 centimeters (2.8 to 3.9 inches). So it is not really small !!

Good, and accurate, shot, man!

I read that average for fully erect is 5.5 inches (about 13 - 14cm)

I prefer smaller ones: easier to get all of it into my mouth, and easier to slip into me. 

AND a small one still can make an awesome bulge (though larger ones make more awesome bulges).

personally, I don't care for **** size as much as body size. 

If the guy is less than 6inches, I'd rather be top than the bottom. 6.5-8, I don't care who tops, but any bigger than 8, I'm begging to bottom. But this also is changed in preference by thickness.

On 3/8/2019 at 12:26 PM, lo2go said:

Good, and accurate, shot, man!

I read that average for fully erect is 5.5 inches (about 13 - 14cm)

Don't forget that most of the readings for small, average, and larger (length) dicks haven't been taken recently.

I've been messing around with guys since I was 17 (first guy was at 16 and I'm currently 22 now) and I don't care for people to know that I've done stuff with all different sizes of guys and ages. I wanna say i've come across maybe 1 out of 11 guys who's dicks were 6in and below. I'd like to think, depending on area, the sense of average of **** size is different. About 7 of 11 guys i've done things with were 8ins and above to where the other 3 of 11 were between 6in and 8inches. Granted, this doesn't take into consideration of the guys either general health or body size (which according to a few documentaries, I "randomly" found on my parents Netflix, years back explains has a part in ones p***s length), cause I'd rather think of all of them generally equal without throwing in extra points of theories.

Fascinating - how different our experiences are.

Thanks for the great comment!