Jacklinl

What job did u guys have that allowed sagging low?

My last two jobs didn't have any uniform so I could sag at both - one was a stockroom job and the other was a sales job at a games shop. I never sagged too low, just in case I got told off, but I always showed something off. 😛The guys at the game shop used to sag super low, though, so I should've joined in, really. 😅

At my current job I have to wear a uniform, annoyingly, so I can't really sag low but I usually have my waistband on show at least. 🙂

I am a Bulk acceptance auditor and unloader for the world's largest shipper they don't give a damm about my saggs I had a triple sagg of my leggings, Boxer shorts and compression shorts so my Boys were compressed but they were warm

My job allows me to sag. We have a changing room in the shop. If i book an earlier bus in, i'll have time to snap a few shots before opening up 😀

On 1/25/2019 at 4:19 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

I am a Bulk acceptance auditor and unloader for the world's largest shipper they don't give a damm about my saggs I had a triple sagg of my leggings, Boxer shorts and compression shorts so my Boys were compressed but they were warm

How low can u sag and still move fast unloading 

13 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Almost the whole day and we have guy that sagg too

What kind of pants do u thinkare best for LOW sagging in winter that wont mess u up working?

I worked with kids this summer and one of my coworkers would always sag. I didn't tho, I would find it weird sagging around only kids tbh

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 7:09 AM, Dillon said:

You're not a security guard lol

He could be.

I was a guard during my last job and both I and a coworker of mine sagged. We worked in LA and he was from the hood, as he'd say.

One of my coworkers had a epic sagg going on today at work a pair of black Nike sweatpants then a pair of gray Nike track pants then white Nike basketball shortst then blue plaid Hanes boxer shorts