JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys! Just wondering what new music you're all listening to. Pop's a pretty big part of my life so it'd be cool to get some new suggestions. I've had the new Terror Jr album on repeat the past few days and could use a refresher!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d never heard of Terror Jr before but they sound pretty good - I’m gonna have to keep listening. 🙂

My favourite new album atm is probably the Ting Tings’ new one. It’s called The Blacklight and it’s got a super dancy/EDM/90s-type vibe going on. And the lead singer’s vocals are just on fire as ever. 🤘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sagsy said:

I’d never heard of Terror Jr before but they sound pretty good - I’m gonna have to keep listening. 🙂

My favourite new album atm is probably the Ting Tings’ new one. It’s called The Blacklight and it’s got a super dancy/EDM/90s-type vibe going on. And the lead singer’s vocals are just on fire as ever. 🤘

Oh wow, I'm already hooked on this album. I can't believe it didn't show up on my radar. Thanks man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so passionate about music. My favorite artists right now are Billie Eilish and King Princess along with my all time favorites Dua Lipa, Bebe Rexha, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, 6ix9ine, Justin Bieber, Calvin Harris, Post Malone, Ella Mai, Zhavia Ward, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus with Adele. (sorry for that > long list)/

 

The best music I recomend yuo listen to are. . . 

King Princess - 1950

Any Billie Eilish Song 

J Cole - MIDDLE CHILD

King Princess - Talia

 

I'm clearly passionate about music, maybe even more so than sagging ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2019 at 3:14 PM, jadenlefranks said:

I'm so passionate about music. My favorite artists right now are Billie Eilish and King Princess along with my all time favorites Dua Lipa, Bebe Rexha, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, 6ix9ine, Justin Bieber, Calvin Harris, Post Malone, Ella Mai, Zhavia Ward, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus with Adele. (sorry for that > long list)/

 

The best music I recomend yuo listen to are. . . 

King Princess - 1950

Any Billie Eilish Song 

J Cole - MIDDLE CHILD

King Princess - Talia

 

I'm clearly passionate about music, maybe even more so than sagging ;)

A lot of greats on that list! What'd you think of the new Mariah album?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, benjj said:

A lot of greats on that list! What'd you think of the new Mariah album?

It was ok. Depends on the kind of standards you have. 

 

For Mariah's standards, it was mediocre. 

For mostly any other r&b artist's standards, it was good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.