JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Guest jadensagsofficial

Worst Ways to Sag

Recommended Posts

Guest jadensagsofficial

There are numerous ways to sag but which of them are downright bad? 

Discuss below :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Skaterboy909

I don’t think there’s a good or bad way to sag.

Sagging is a personal thing I guess... some like it half ass, some below. Some do variations on a theme ;)

I think it is always good, as long as you feel okay with it. 

I like to sag half ass as my standard sag, and below ass when i’m alone at home. 

Interesting discussion tho... i’d like to read your opinion as well 

oh and if you feel like it, take a look at my profile & gallery 😜

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jadensagsofficial
2 hours ago, Skaterboy909 said:

I don’t think there’s a good or bad way to sag.

Sagging is a personal thing I guess... some like it half ass, some below. Some do variations on a theme ;)

I think it is always good, as long as you feel okay with it. 

I like to sag half ass as my standard sag, and below ass when i’m alone at home. 

Interesting discussion tho... i’d like to read your opinion as well 

oh and if you feel like it, take a look at my profile & gallery 😜

 

That's sorta exactly how I sag. I think a lop sided or an unequal sag, like when one side is noticeably higher or lower than the other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In

On 2/3/2019 at 10:40 AM, Skaterboy909 said:

I don’t think there’s a good or bad way to sag.

Sagging is a personal thing I guess... some like it half ass, some below. Some do variations on a theme ;)

I think it is always good, as long as you feel okay with it. 

I like to sag half ass as my standard sag, and below ass when i’m alone at home. 

Interesting discussion tho... i’d like to read your opinion as well 

oh and if you feel like it, take a look at my profile & gallery 😜

 

Totally dude! It's about personal preference. I do think though, if your jeans are around the knees... They might aswell be lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t say it’s the worst way, but I don’t particularly like people freeballin’ and showing their crack. Its kinda a turn off for me, unless it’s completely below their a**, then it’s all uphill from there of you know what I mean ☺️😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ijustlikesagging said:

I wouldn’t say it’s the worst way, but I don’t particularly like people freeballin’ and showing their crack. Its kinda a turn off for me, unless it’s completely below their a**, then it’s all uphill from there of you know what I mean ☺️😜

Interesting perspective... I love a little peek of crack. If I'm sporting one, it always draws attention where someone will compliment me on it or put their finger there with a grin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ijustlikesagging said:

I wouldn’t say it’s the worst way, but I don’t particularly like people freeballin’ and showing their crack. Its kinda a turn off for me, unless it’s completely below their a**, then it’s all uphill from there of you know what I mean ☺️😜

Yes. It just feels like a tease lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think o/p asking for opinions so here's mine. I don't like SUPER baggy. I usually like skinny jeans sags as my favorite, showing about an inch or two of underwear. But sometimes skinny jeans below the ass on a skinny dude, showing all the underwear makes me really turned on!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 3:12 PM, SaggerCentralOhio said:

Interesting perspective... I love a little peek of crack. If I'm sporting one, it always draws attention where someone will compliment me on it or put their finger there with a grin. 

Or make it loose to be used... Haha 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.