Jacklinl

Did u ever have sex wit someone while u were sagging?

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I had sex with a girl while sagging with my boxers on and just recently with my boyfriend that saggs too

Do you have any pics of you and your bf sagging together?

Hahaha yeah no pix on first date, you creeps lol.

And yea, it was a quickie too. I prefer it rather than getting all naked and having strip then get dressed again. Too much work. 

On 2/8/2019 at 3:07 PM, Dillon said:

Hahaha yeah no pix on first date, you creeps lol.

And yea, it was a quickie too. I prefer it rather than getting all naked and having strip then get dressed again. Too much work. 

Quickies are the best... Once you're done, you can move onto the next shag and not be a cheating *****! Simple life. No commitments, ties, or comeback. 

Just bed hopping pleasure with as many hot guys you want 😜

Yeah i have.

I usually have sex with boxers and socks on...
I always peel them down in the front.
Except for (literally) a couple of times i only wore socks

But i hate being naked, and boxer-briefs are flexible enough for me...

7 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I just had a quickie with a guy off grinder I had my Boxers on and socks on too and he had his boxers and and socks too I love one night hook up's

So where does this leave your Mrs? Hahahaha 😂

Me too! As explained above 😉

Many times. Had a guy hit on me just because I had a super cute sag going and we ended up back at his place - that was the most memorable. He noticed I had on CB13 underwear, so that's how he figured he had a chance!

I thought I might yesterday flirting with a guy, but he was just interested in my new Jordan 1 retro OGs lol..

On 2/14/2019 at 6:47 AM, Lee249 said:

So where does this leave your Mrs? Hahahaha 😂

Me too! As explained above 😉

I dumped my girlfriend after she went crazy and she went back to being a lesbian

A guy from another sagging site had sex with me while sagging and with his clothes on. Gear stays on in the bedroom in my book.

Hope this isn't too x-rated to share on the forums but we did a bit of robbery roleplay. Tied me up with duct tape, pulled my underwear down to my ankles and then sucked and fucked me with his gear and shoes still on. All he had to do was just had to pull his basketball shorts down a little when he flipped me over but it was soo incredibly hot!

Even pretended to steal my laptop and TV and leave me struggling in the tape for a good 15 mins or so but he actually went out to get some beer for us haha 

there was a thread here,  saggers hangin out,  cant seem to find.  Lots of pix of my hott saggin bros and me playin.    Anyone know where it went?

On 2/18/2019 at 9:44 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

I dumped my girlfriend after she went crazy and she went back to being a lesbian

OMG... You're being serious aren't you. Well, i suppose she was insecure and didn't know what her sexual preference was at the time. Maybe she just felt trapped by it. To string you along like that sucks though. If you truly love somebody, then they have to be straight up about everything. I can't be in a relationship where there's no trust, loyalty or commitment. It spells disaster from the start messing with your life.

Otherwise, what the F**** is the point? 

A relationship has to have foundations. If none of that is even apparent, you're better off with someone else who'll love, respect and treat you right. Sorry it didn't work out for you. 

On 3/4/2019 at 2:45 AM, SportyKinkster said:

A guy from another sagging site had sex with me while sagging and with his clothes on. Gear stays on in the bedroom in my book.

Hope this isn't too x-rated to share on the forums but we did a bit of robbery roleplay. Tied me up with duct tape, pulled my underwear down to my ankles and then sucked and fucked me with his gear and shoes still on. All he had to do was just had to pull his basketball shorts down a little when he flipped me over but it was soo incredibly hot!

Even pretended to steal my laptop and TV and leave me struggling in the tape for a good 15 mins or so but he actually went out to get some beer for us haha 

sounds super hot

On 2/18/2019 at 2:07 AM, skatercub said:

Many times. Had a guy hit on me just because I had a super cute sag going and we ended up back at his place - that was the most memorable. He noticed I had on CB13 underwear, so that's how he figured he had a chance!

I thought I might yesterday flirting with a guy, but he was just interested in my new Jordan 1 retro OGs lol..

Sounds like this could make for a crazy hot story 😉