JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Guest jadensagsofficial

Saggin' Mishappen

Guest jadensagsofficial

Disclaimer - I don't know if this thread was made before or one similar to this. 

Have you ever had something bad happen to you or someone else while sagging in public? There are a ton of things that could go wrong when you sag. The more you let free and go lower and lower, looser and looser, the more you could end up in an embarrassing and awkward position. So, have any mishappens of any sort occurred while you were saggin'?

Examples. . . they fall all the way down, you trip and fall, someone pants you, etc. 

my shorts once fell down and my blue boxers were showing, evryone was looking at me laughing. i actually blushed, and said yep my shorts fell so what. then i lifted them back up and went on wit my day. that's when i really i should've belted my shorts instead of leaving the belt loose but i sometimes leave my belt unbuckled.