nesagger26

Men's butts

When I check out a sagger, while I'm definitely looking at the front, I make it a priority to check out the back. I fantasize grabbing the butt when I see a sagger with a nice back side. Anyone else like having something to grab when kissing a sagger?

20190203_234533.jpg

20190203_234852.jpg

20190203_234836.jpg

20190201_213007.jpg

20190201_212525.jpg

Definitely prefer the butt!  Even when a guy isn't sagging but has a big butt in skinny jeans it's very hot.  Equally enjoy guys checking my ass out when I sag.  Once me and this other guy with a big butt checked each other out in topman changing rooms wish we had spoken 🍊

Agree the arse is where it is. Like when walking you can see a guy coming towards you that looks not too bad looking and so have a look but then have to have a cheeky look behind as he walks past to see if he is sagging or for potential he does lol. @TheOther1 will confirm I do this rather alot rofl.

38 minutes ago, flameboard said:

Agree the arse is where it is. Like when walking you can see a guy coming towards you that looks not too bad looking and so have a look but then have to have a cheeky look behind as he walks past to see if he is sagging or for potential he does lol. @TheOther1 will confirm I do this rather alot rofl.

I agree. But your "cheeky" look couldn't be more obvious rofl. 

10 hours ago, flameboard said:

Agreed, me too mate ;) u just have too otherwise u let urself down lol. 

Oh hell yes I'm a butt man all the way. The other stuff is good too, but I'm a butt nut. I love a slim/skinny guy with a nice small round butt in skinny jeans.

Yes, I agree. I'm not gay, but I think the butt is very important for a guy's appearance. A good body is nothing with a flat butt.

I love to do squats, so I hope, my butt looks nice 😁

2 hours ago, ehrenmann said:

Yes, I agree. I'm not gay, but I think the butt is very important for a guy's appearance. A good body is nothing with a flat butt.

That's my most important gym lift...squats. I go down thighs parallel with floor, flat footed, flat back with no arching, and perfect form.

On Friday, February 15, 2019 at 3:00 PM, nesagger26 said:

When I check out a sagger, while I'm definitely looking at the front, I make it a priority to check out the back. I fantasize grabbing the butt when I see a sagger with a nice back side. Anyone else like having something to grab when kissing a sagger?

20190203_234533.jpg

20190203_234852.jpg

20190203_234836.jpg

20190201_213007.jpg

20190201_212525.jpg

Are these pics of you? You should make more like this. Very hot

5 hours ago, Sagonmyface said:

That's my most important gym lift...squats. I go down thighs parallel with floor, flat footed, flat back with no arching, and perfect form.

Nice 😁 I agree, I go down even further and I love it. Squats make nice butts.

17 hours ago, ehrenmann said:

Yeah!  Butts are important for sagging.

11 hours ago, nesagger26 said:

Yes these are pics of me

Very hot ass, and wet! If I saw such hot butt in wet pants in the streets I would really go crazy ;)

Oh yeah! Toned/ muscular butts and bubble butts make are just hot even though I'm mostly a submissive bottom but.... well let's just say they get my wheels turning without getting too x-rated or kinky.

A guy with bball or mesh shorts on and a hot butt or a guy who does squats is a head turner IMO :D