Pink underwear

Hey guys, I’ve been seeing some cool underwear in a pink colour. What are your thoughts ? Do you wear bright coloured underwear ? 

I love a guy sagging in pink undies.  The color seems to exchange th bulge and butt of a guys sag more than any color and it show that that sagger is not insecure about his sagging or what other people think.  Real men wear pink!!!

12 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

I love a guy sagging in pink undies.  The color seems to exchange th bulge and butt of a guys sag more than any color and it show that that sagger is not insecure about his sagging or what other people think.  Real men wear pink!!!

I agree.  There's something about it, and I think you got it.

I got a pair of my new girlfriend Pink American Eagle Boxer boxer briefs because she sleeps in men's underwear mostly Boxer shorts and Boxer briefs it show's off her ass and her Pink sports bra 36 D cup and her 18 year old sister also wears men's underwear to lounge and to bed and she has 30D cup 

Yes I do. I wear pink AE boxer briefs, and AE boxer shorts for breast cancer awareness, since I lost my oldest Sister to breast cancer. She was only 37 when she passed away, and I proud to do so.

Edited by EMK
too add photos that were previously not added to post

I actually bought my first pair of pink undies a few weeks back. Never thought I'd be into them but they were the brightest pair on the shelf so I  thought I'd try something a bit different. Most of my pants are darker colours so I thought it'd be good to spice up my underwear draw a little. 😆

They're definitely already some of my favourite undies to sag in, though, that's for sure. I really love how bright they are and the colour really sticks out so you can pretty much always see them, regardless of what I'm wearing! 😜