sexysaggerengland

My sags (pw saggerworld)

Password is saggerworld

If you have my first video, or want it, let me know, had to be removed as included some dirty stuff!

Plus I have a new video that also will not be accepted here, PM for details/access ;) x x

2 hours ago, sexysaggerengland said:

Thanks! anything you wanna see next from public sagging videos? :)

U double sagging at knees wearing boxers, trackies, then skinnies at ur knees trackies below at boxers length so they're fully on show

On 9/27/2019 at 7:30 PM, Lukey said:

U double sagging at knees wearing boxers, trackies, then skinnies at ur knees trackies below at boxers length so they're fully on show

If the weather is good, chances are I'll be doing a new one on Saturday evening public.

Will probably do it in either bright white/bright green boxers, along with black jeans and a black hoodie to tell the contrast. Obviously will take some videos and it will be public on main roads ;)

Any ideas as to what exactly I should do, specific positions etc.? :P

1 hour ago, sexysaggerengland said:

If the weather is good, chances are I'll be doing a new one on Saturday evening public.

Will probably do it in either bright white/bright green boxers, along with black jeans and a black hoodie to tell the contrast. Obviously will take some videos and it will be public on main roads ;)

Any ideas as to what exactly I should do, specific positions etc.? :P

YAY, I will be thoroughly looking forward to seeing it buddy....  Ok, sounds gd to me bright boxers always gd, as long as u sag to knees. In public on a bus really be gd to see (any public transport) In a shop? as well as on main roads????  

Just getting myself ready to do requested sag :)

Videos upcoming but here's a teaser of me actually getting ready for it lol

https://vimeo.com/364539213

PS: Not gonna be able to double sag this time as foolishly brought only one pair of boxers with me rather than two... -_- and already wearing one so sorry!! Double sag will be next week