I was thinking about freeballing in basketball shorts when I am swimming at my girlfriend's house at her pool. But I need something that is acceptable in public because I go into downtown Chicago and take a dip in the lake and sit at the beach

Speedo, all the way - unless you prefer those hot Australian ones, the AussieBums.

Actually, if I was in Asia, or when I could get away with it - while still wearing something - I'd go for one of those Mategear bikinis.  When swimming, the less clothing, the better.

17 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

Basketball shorts with boxerbriefs under.

Yeah, this is cool, 'cause you can sag without people seeing too much.

17 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I was thinking wearing basketball shorts or Borad shorts but freeball 

Yeah, I'm definitely too shy to freeball sag at the beach.

1 hour ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, I'm definitely too shy to freeball sag at the beach.

U and me both i'd prefer swimming with swimshorts and  ripped blue jeans over them sagging shirrtless not freeball.

My girlfriend had made me a survival kit a.k.a. easter basket which it was a 200qt storage container in the storage container it contained a 24 pack of Corrs Light, 24 pack of Coke a bottle of Crown Royal Apple, Under Armor slide sandles a black and grey plaid Hurley Borad shorts, 6 pairs basketball shorts, 8 packs of socks black and grey, 12 pairs of boxer shorts and boxer briefs, 6 pairs of sweatpants, and body spary, shaving cream, Razor, she told me to try on the swimsuit I put them on it fit me perfect and I freeball in them it felt great

On ‎04‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:29 PM, wetboxers said:

Basketballs with boxers of some sort. Why would you even consider a stupid bathing suit! Clothes are meant to get wet.

20190125_225041.jpg

That looks dope, man!

Wear what suits you man. Get wet... I outta learn from that statement 😁

On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 1:29 PM, wetboxers said:

Basketballs with boxers of some sort. Why would you even consider a stupid bathing suit! Clothes are meant to get wet.

20190125_225041.jpg

I agree with you. Clothes are meant to get wet. Your clothes get wet when you do your laundry so why not wear your clothes and get wet and have fun at the same time. I get my clothes wet as much as I can!

Yeah, it is something to try, if you haven't thought of it yet.  I've swum in jean shorts and jerseys.  Felt and looked dope.  I usually swim in basketball shorts, but I did swim in board shorts for a time.

On 4/22/2019 at 10:34 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

My girlfriend had made me a survival kit... a black and grey plaid Hurley Borad shorts, 6 pairs basketball shorts,... 6 pairs of sweatpants,...

There is your answer - the board shorts with a pair of basketball shorts and /or sweatpants on top.

My cousin came down for the weekend and Saturday was really hot, so we went to the beach. I wore navy speedo jammers, white basketball shorts and black jeans in the sea. She wore a black one piece swimming costume with blue jeans on top. We had a great day catching up in the sea. We both added t shirts after a while so we didn't get sunburnt (even though we had sunblock on). It was a great day.