SaggersRhot

Picture taking tips

Hey Guys! What's up? Today I was at a arcade and I saw a really cute guy sagging. He was wearing a white t shirt and sagging black Adidas pants midass. He was wearing gray boxerbriefs with green accents on them. I wanted to let you see so I walked behind him and took a picture with my phone. When I checked the picture it was very blurry because I was walking past him when I took the picture. Does anyone have tips on how to take good clear pictures of guys sagging without anyone knowing you are taking a picture? Any tips would be appreciated and hopefully the next time I see a sagger I will be able to get a clear picture for you. Thanks Guys

I generally like using burst shots or just taking a video. If your phone let's you use the volume buttons to take pictures I highly reccomend using that, so you can keep the screen close to you so no one can see it or get a wallet case that you can close over the screen (as long it doesn't anti-lock your phone).

The camera pic editing feature is misleading on my phone. Whenever i try to enhance the brightness, the clarity becomes distorted and ruins the image.

Whilst in the so-called editing mode it seems to automatically save whatever i've changed in this mode without me consenting!

I mean like trying to reverse anything after it's *applied* the changes that i'm not satisfied with. It seems to have a mind of its own.

Anybody else have this issue on their phones? It might be a particular brand or whatever, just not sure.

Thanks, Lee 

Mine's pretty basic.  Take a picture--what you see is what you get.  I do any further editing on the computer.  I'd say the quality comes out pretty fuzzy, at least.

On 4/29/2019 at 5:25 AM, Lee249 said:

Anybody else have this issue on their phones? It might be a particular brand or whatever, just not sure. 

Just tried it on my Samsung Note 9, it has a seperate save button and saved a copy.

If you have an Android phone there' s afree version of photoshop in the store you can try that doesn't do what the one that comes with your phone does.

On 4/30/2019 at 11:30 AM, dc1992 said:

Just tried it on my Samsung Note 9, it has a seperate save button and saved a copy.

If you have an Android phone there' s afree version of photoshop in the store you can try that doesn't do what the one that comes with your phone does.

I'll look into it. Cheers buddy 👍