SaggerLogan

What is double sagging or multi-sagging?

srry i no what it is i just don't no how it looks. anyone willing to send a pic of double sagging or multisagging or anything else they'd like me to no about sagging. after all im a sagger-in-training i think?

Yeah, that's cool.  It's basically wearing two pairs of pants and sagging them both over your underwear.  The double is the two pairs of pants.  Usually, your outer pants are the lowest, then the other pair is somewhere between the underwear and the outer pants.  Peace.

The first time I double sagged I wore my jeans over my gym shorts because I was running late to change in to my street clothes from gym class to get the bus home I forgot to put my belt on it felt good and girls on the bus were spanking my ass. This is back in 2001 and I was 12 years old at the time

F****, that's when I've double sagged.  I also double sagged sweat pants over basketball shorts when going to the gym when I was younger.

So LOVE doubles in the winter months. Tend to wear a leather jacket over my ansamble and then when ready pull my jeans or joggers down. I try to expose the shorts and underwear for all to see. Sometimes it's just the shorts, either way it's me off later. I have a good spunk sesh. 

Hopefully we'll be seeing more saggers about heading into Summer. Ts and shorts are begging for sag action 😁

Lee 

Edited by Lee249

On 5/12/2019 at 11:09 PM, Lee249 said:

So LOVE doubles in the winter months. Tend to wear a leather jacket over my ensemble and then when ready pull my jeans or joggers down. I try to expose the shorts and underwear for all to see. Sometimes it's just the shorts, either way it's me off later. I have a good spunk sesh. ...😁

Lee 

Great to hear you still double sag - thought you had gone off it.

My favourite way to double sag is compression shorts, jeans, trackies. My compression shorts showing over my jeans and my jeans showing over my trackies. Feels great too.