1.  Be honest with her. 2.  Take a break from her (if you and her are ok with that) and go explore your sexuality. 3. If you’re gay, come out, if you still want to see her and she’ll take you back, fine. Do what you feel comfortable with.

My one regret is that I stayed in a relationship and ended up getting married before I had a chance to explore who I was and ended up coming out to her after 7 years of marriage and 3 kids. 

Go find yourself and the right person will love you for who you are. 

At your age sexuality can be confusing. You might not be sure what you really are. Most young guys feel they need to be straight because they worry about losing friends. You need to figure things out. You need to try things and you will see how you feel. You might be with a guy and feel so strange that you will never do it again. Then you are straight. You might like both guys and girls and be bi. You might find that you are gay. You can still be good friends with your girlfriend if you are gay. Only you know how you really feel about things. There really isn't anything that anyone on here can tell you to help because we all like different things. Everyone on here had to discover themself and figure out if they are straight, bi, or gay. Only you can tell that. Just go with what you really feel and see what happens. Sorry, there really isn't a easy answer for you.

11 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

At your age sexuality can be confusing. You might not be sure what you really are. Most young guys feel they need to be straight because they worry about losing friends. You need to figure things out. You need to try things and you will see how you feel. You might be with a guy and feel so strange that you will never do it again. Then you are straight. You might like both guys and girls and be bi. You might find that you are gay. You can still be good friends with your girlfriend if you are gay. Only you know how you really feel about things. There really isn't anything that anyone on here can tell you to help because we all like different things. Everyone on here had to discover themself and figure out if they are straight, bi, or gay. Only you can tell that. Just go with what you really feel and see what happens. Sorry, there really isn't a easy answer for you.

well ironically that was the answer i needed also i broke up with her and she said she ain't heartbroken now im single but not ready to mingle yet until i find myself few more times and thnx for the answer u r right SaggersRhot it depends if u find urself rn i feel bi but then in the end i might like boys