Vaping / Juuling / Smoking

Well, yeah, it has an active ingredient or chemical, which I wouldn't consider too different from pharmaceutical industry chemicals/drugs.  I don't know what keeps it off the main-stream pharmaceutical releases.  But, I'm pretty sure it's been at least looked-at for years and years.

I think we should steer this topic more towards the virus jabs. In the UK, almost 13 million have had their first dose thus far including me.

How is it looking where you are guys? Are you receiving the vaccines? All of us are in the same boat & want to see the end of this ******* madness.

I have my theories. Not gonna share those with you because tbh, we know exactly where the responsibility lies. 

1 hour ago, Lee249 said:

I think we should steer this topic more towards the virus jabs. In the UK, almost 13 million have had their first dose thus far including me.

How is it looking where you are guys? Are you receiving the vaccines? All of us are in the same boat & want to see the end of this ******* madness.

I have my theories. Not gonna share those with you because tbh, we know exactly where the responsibility lies. 

Australia is taking its time with the jabs. Currently in WA we're having to wear masks because of one local case. Funny how people complain they can't breathe properly while wearing a mask, but they'll happily suck down a 40 pack of smokes a day 🤔

1 hour ago, saggerlover893 said:

Australia is taking its time with the jabs. Currently in WA we're having to wear masks because of one local case. Funny how people complain they can't breathe properly while wearing a mask, but they'll happily suck down a 40 pack of smokes a day 🤔

Masks are the new norm as of last June in the UK. That role is here to continue.

If Wuhan authorities didn't cover it up in the first place lives would have been saved. I stick by my first instinct! 

• 1 month later...