COVID-19 : With this global pandemic taking its toll around the world, it is the time that we must all truly look out for ourselves. I urge that all members pay attention to the restrictions put into place in your local areas and not attempt to risk infection by being with other people to take photos, videos, etc. This is a time that we all need to look out for one another and our families. If your town, city or country goes into a Lock-Down, I urge that you Stay Home, Stay Safe so that we can all come out of this well. I hope that you and your families all remain safe and well during this unprecedented time. Regards Flameboard

Vikkin

Running leggings/tights

Yesterday I saw a cute boy, 17-18ish (I'm aware that's not the age group of the people here, but I'm all in for teens), really hot (both literally and figuratively) Under Armour leggings and tops, which till yesterday I thought you supposed to wear them in cold and not 32-34 C°. I was wondering that those gears are quite similar to underwear in general by being skin tight and if people that are into underwear are into those kind of gear too. 
PS.: I attached a pic if my description of what I meant was not clear enough

7770086-4.jpg

I have a pair.  I wore them to lift weights, like you said, in cooler weather.  They're pretty dope:  I wore them under basketball shorts.  I tried a little sag at home;  sagged the basketball shorts over them, and it looked pretty smart.  Peace.

I have few pairs. I wear them in the winter months under my jeans as long underwear or when I playing soccer or running outside when it's cold outside like -5 degrees Fahrenheit

I wear tights to the gym every day, with a pair of Nike Sb shorts over top. I have different types for the activity: running, squats/lifting, or crossfit. Because the tights are compression and slippery, I'm always sagging a bit in the gym. Sometimes a double sag if I have my jock on too. 

I love the look but it also helps my performance, recovery and stabilizes my knees

In the first 2 years of high school, our teacher used to take us outside during the whole year even in winter, now imagine 33 15-17 year old in these kind of outfits. That **** was hot as hell

I love wearing tights and often do so for running, especially in winter. I never wear shorts over them as I find it's easier to move freely without. But I might do it occasionally if I go to the gym. If you wear black, which most men do, your bulge doesn't really show all that much and so I don't worry about that. One of my workmates once told me there was no point in me being gay if I didn't wear lycra so I decided to go for it. I'm a keen cyclist too. 

On 8/21/2019 at 4:38 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

Soon It will be leggings and tights season as weather starts to cool off and men and women that want get their morning run in will be wearing leggings on tights

I'm attending high school (it works differently here than in the UK) and during the winter usually every class have a PE lesson outdoors and 2/3 of boys are usually wearing tights and the area is filled with hot 20-25-year-olds in these as the university of PE is like across the street

In my parts of United States we have to go outside for gym from mid August to late October or early November and from mid March to May. When I was growing up we had to wear ugly ass sweatpants now the leggings are the new trend gym class is now fun and fashionable

.This morning my girlfriend and I decided to go on a early morning walk. It was 4:30am so I got up and turned on the TV to get the local morning news it was cool crisp 50 degrees so I put on my black Under Armour leggings on with a pair of pink American Eagle Boxer Shorts over the leggings and I put on a pair of black Under Armour basketball shorts and a black T-shirt with grey Under Armour socks. I started walking around the neighborhood. By one block my basketball shorts were mid thigh, my pink boxers were at my package. I continued that sagg all the way to the coffee shop and there where a bunch of teenage guy sitting at the coffee shop and they saw me walk in they said nice sagg 

On 9/7/2019 at 11:00 AM, Pabsman2024 said:

.This morning my girlfriend and I decided to go on a early morning walk. It was 4:30am so I got up and turned on the TV to get the local morning news it was cool crisp 50 degrees so I put on my black Under Armour leggings on with a pair of pink American Eagle Boxer Shorts over the leggings and I put on a pair of black Under Armour basketball shorts and a black T-shirt with grey Under Armour socks. I started walking around the neighborhood. By one block my basketball shorts were mid thigh, my pink boxers were at my package. I continued that sagg all the way to the coffee shop and there where a bunch of teenage guy sitting at the coffee shop and they saw me walk in they said nice sagg 

Would love to see a picture of that. 

I wanted to just wear only leggings all day as pants because I have seen girls get away with just wearing leggings as pants so why can't the guys just wear leggings

On 1/21/2020 at 2:55 PM, SaggerMatt said:

Those are cool with those shorts.  Nice!

Thanks.  I love underarmour base layers.  So soft, stretchy, and comfortable

My girlfriend brother plays soccer a lot so he has tons off soccer sock's and when he wears his long basketball shorts with his soccer sock's they make him look that he is wearing leggings over a pair of basketball shorts

My girlfriend brother was getting ready for his morning 5 mile run when I was getting ready to leave for work. He was wearing a grey tank top with black basketball shorts with dark grey leggings with white boxer shorts with, black Nike crew socks