Running leggings/tights

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 2:50 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

I have noticed lot of guy wearing leggings with shorts but I saw one guy wearing black with white dots leggings and wearing a white tank top. If girl's can wear leggings as pants why can't the guy's 

Well, girls don't have that issues guys have if they get excited if you're out in public.  I find the shorts over leggings look hot as well. 

I love the compression shorts and wear over boxer's but underneath low cut spray on jeans. So called double sagging. One half of Bars and Melody wore your style as every day clothing. In case you don't  who they are, they were two guys on Britain Got Talent. They also sagged jeans. 

• 4 months later...

I remember Bars and melody - I think it was Leondre who wore leggings with shorts over quite often.

I have decided to get some as they will be nice as long underwear in the winter. Will have to look online.

Does anyone have any ideas on the brands that are best? I am in the UK.