SaggermanJ

Loose woven boxers

18 hours ago, Lee249 said:

True. I try to defrentiate the difference myself. People often say to me "bbs, is that bball shorts?" From what i've written in posts.

This is why i rephrase my postings to 'undies' or 'underwear' so there's clarification. Although, bbs is mostly expressed as boxerbriefs and boxers are boxers. 

Do other people do this also when expressing underwear terms?

I always think bbs are bball shorts, honestly.

10 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

When I started sagging in the mid 90's everyone was wearing boxer shorts by the early 2010's now everyone is sagging boxer briefs.

Yeah, I hear ya.

Definitely not as popular as they use to be, but I still see them, and wear them sometimes.  I classic pair of polo boxers will always be around I think.  Every time I'm in NY, I see designer belts sagged with polo drawers.

My girlfriend surprised me with 12 pairs of Calvin Klein boxer shorts. I put on pair to lounge around her house they were so comfortable that I drove home from her house to my house in the Calvin Klein boxer shorts and a tank top and Nike slides and black Nike socks when I got home I slept in the boxer shorts because they were so comfortable

It seems to have gone full circle. Ten years ago baggy boxers were a cool, in, thing and people wearing briefs were laughed at.

Now it’s the reverse. I wore baggy boxers in the gym changing room and my straight mate laughed at me for wearing “my dads pants”. Whereas if I wear briefs no one says anything.

obviously bbs are still number one by far

I'd say the baggy boxers did not fare as well when I exercised and transitioned to boxer briefs.  They wore out quicker and in weirder ways.  I do like 'em, though.

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Don't wear boxer shorts to the gym especially on leg day. My basketball shorts would slide down to my boxers and my package would be open to public view 

That sounds like an argument for wearing them to the gym to me. I'd be fine watching that during my workout Haha

16 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Don't wear boxer shorts to the gym especially on leg day. My basketball shorts would slide down to my boxers and my package would be open to public view 

I hear ya.  I had some button-fly that didn't quite do the trick!

Back on topic... it seems they are.

what are your guys thoughts on briefs? It seems they are coming back.

a few years ago everyone wore loose boxers and u got made fun of for briefs. Now it seems it’s cool to wear briefs and u get made fun of for loose boxers.

BuyToday I went to Aeropostale and they a rack of Boxer Shorts and Boxer Briefs for $2.99 each I stocked up on Boxer Shorts and I went to American Eagle and they had buy one get one half off on all underwear so I bought a few pairs of American Eagle Boxer Shorts

I wear boxer shorts every other day I like to switch it up between boxer shorts and boxer briefs or when I lounging around the house or at my girlfriend's house or working in the warehouse it's boxer shorts when I have to work out at the gym or have to dress up nice in Dickies work pants or cargo shorts or skinny jeans I would wear Boxer briefs

59 minutes ago, SaggermanJ said:

Do you wear boxers often then?

When I am working inside the hot warehouse definitely boxer shorts I don't want my balls sticking to my thighs

On 8/1/2019 at 3:22 PM, SaggerMatt said:

I also do this.

Why do guys wear undies say underwear under shorts in the summer. Call me a Deutsch, but please can someone elaborate? It's sexy, super sweaty bollocks though.

11 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Why do guys wear undies say underwear under shorts in the summer. Call me a Deutsch, but please can someone elaborate? It's sexy, super sweaty bollocks though.

Didn't quite catch all you said, but I'd say wearing underwear under basketball shorts is the norm.  It's quite exceptional to wear the basketball shorts as underwear under other clothes other times.