Have they completedly disappeared now?

in the UK most places like topman and jack wills have stopped them. It seems they have disappeared overnight here, you can only get old man ones in Next or M and S. In most “cool” shops it’s all trunks and a few briefs.

is it the same everywhere? Are loose boxers still big in the USA and Germany? As they used to be the guys who wore them.

• Like 2

They seem to have become the “uncool” thing to wear. When I was a teenager not long ago every British guy wore them.

i mostly wear bbs or briefs now but wore regular boxers to the gym the other day my straight mate made fun of me asking why I was wearing “dad pants”.

it used to be that briefs were the uncool thing but now seems they are ok but baggy boxers are seen as awful. And most shops no longer sell them.

any other UK guys noticed it? Or in any other country? Are they still the most popular in the US?

i don’t mind if they have as I wear more bbs and briefs now after years in boxers, just wondering.

• Like 2

You're right:  Trend defo is back to boxerbriefs here in the US, and I see more guys in briefs than in ages.  They seem to have gone from scorned to desired.

AND they both look hot in sags AND can let a sliver of skin show underneath when a guys sagging basically BTB.

Here in Germany it’s pretty much the same. You can get some in skater shops still. I buy then to sleep in mainly these days.

Here‘s the advert that kicked off boxer shorts in the UK, by the way. :) 

• Like 1
On 7/27/2019 at 10:21 PM, Pokemon said:

Tho a lot of people just call boxer briefs boxers 

True. I try to defrentiate the difference myself. People often say to me "bbs, is that bball shorts?" From what i've written in posts.

This is why i rephrase my postings to 'undies' or 'underwear' so there's clarification. Although, bbs is mostly expressed as boxerbriefs and boxers are boxers. 

Do other people do this also when expressing underwear terms?

When I was in middle school that is when alot of the boys in my classes started wearing boxer shorts and that is when sagging started to show up in the 90's. I always wore white briefs. I tried boxer shorts but didn't like them. Only boxer shorts were the "cool" underwear to wear. Once I decided to switch from white briefs to colored boxer briefs I really like the look and feel of boxer briefs. Now boxer briefs seem to be what guys are wearing more now and I'm so glad to see more guys sagging in boxer briefs!

1 hour ago, SaggersRhot said:

When I was in middle school that is when alot of the boys in my classes started wearing boxer shorts and that is when sagging started to show up in the 90's. I always wore white briefs. I tried boxer shorts but didn't like them. Only boxer shorts were the "cool" underwear to wear. Once I decided to switch from white briefs to colored boxer briefs I really like the look and feel of boxer briefs. Now boxer briefs seem to be what guys are wearing more now and I'm so glad to see more guys sagging in boxer briefs!

Yup.  Here in NorCal, bbs seem to be the most common, middle school boys on up.

AND a nice low sag in tight bbs is a gorgeous sight - from either side.

18 hours ago, Lee249 said:

True. I try to defrentiate the difference myself. People often say to me "bbs, is that bball shorts?" From what i've written in posts.

This is why i rephrase my postings to 'undies' or 'underwear' so there's clarification. Although, bbs is mostly expressed as boxerbriefs and boxers are boxers. 

Do other people do this also when expressing underwear terms?

I always think bbs are bball shorts, honestly.

• Like 1

Definitely not as popular as they use to be, but I still see them, and wear them sometimes.  I classic pair of polo boxers will always be around I think.  Every time I'm in NY, I see designer belts sagged with polo drawers.

• Like 1

It seems to have gone full circle. Ten years ago baggy boxers were a cool, in, thing and people wearing briefs were laughed at.

Now it’s the reverse. I wore baggy boxers in the gym changing room and my straight mate laughed at me for wearing “my dads pants”. Whereas if I wear briefs no one says anything.

obviously bbs are still number one by far