SaggersRhot

Wet Clothes Hot or Not?

Hey Guys. I thought of a question and I'd like to hear as many guys answer as possible. Do you like to get wet in your clothes? Some guys on here I know LOVE getting wet still dressed and other guys on here HATE getting wet in their clothes. What about you? Do you love or hate wet clothes? Why do you like or not like wet clothes? For me, I LOVE wet clothes although, I admit, I don't get my clothes wet as often as I used to. I love getting my clothes wet and I love seeing other guys getting wet in their clothes also. I like the way your shirt sticks to your chest and feels tighter. I love the feeling of my boxerbriefs clinging to my legs and ass. I like the feeling of my underwear going up my ass as it clings to my cheeks. I like the look of wet shorts shining in the sun dripping wet. The look and feel of wet clothes to me is amazing and I get so horny from it. I hope to hear what you like or do not like about wet clothes. 

I've been into this since I was a young boy. Never liked swimsuits. It has always been a turn on too and I can't imagine how many pairs of underwear I've creamed over the years. If it's clothes that I own, it's been wet. Lately I love grabbing a pair of boxers or boxer briefs from my draw without looking and put them on under my shorts or Jean's, then try and guess which pair I have on as I get them wet. Currently have a huge fetish 20190125_225041.thumb.jpg.413daf95611b948b438a9a87fb49051c.jpgfor basketball shorts.

1 hour ago, wetboxers said:

I've been into this since I was a young boy. Never liked swimsuits. It has always been a turn on too and I can't imagine how many pairs of underwear I've creamed over the years. If it's clothes that I own, it's been wet. Lately I love grabbing a pair of boxers or boxer briefs from my draw without looking and put them on under my shorts or Jean's, then try and guess which pair I have on as I get them wet. Currently have a huge fetish 20190125_225041.thumb.jpg.413daf95611b948b438a9a87fb49051c.jpgfor basketball shorts.

Yeah, I'm the same. I always liked getting wet. Basketball shorts look so good dry and feel and look amazing wet! I love getting my boxerbriefs wet.They feel great wet!

Hey Saggersrhot. .here's a few more pics if you like basketballs! I've got like 40 prs of basketballs and probably the sa.e amount of boxer briefs. All stay pretty wet. Message me if you want. InShot_20190209_160152153.thumb.jpg.462e7f27592657f8d0f09f59e9dd23ce.jpg

20190118_162111.jpg

20190125_231455.jpg

20190216_215058.jpg

20190221_151950.jpg

20190115_131257.jpg

2 hours ago, wetboxers said:

Hey Saggersrhot. .here's a few more pics if you like basketballs! I've got like 40 prs of basketballs and probably the sa.e amount of boxer briefs. All stay pretty wet. Message me if you want. InShot_20190209_160152153.thumb.jpg.462e7f27592657f8d0f09f59e9dd23ce.jpg

20190118_162111.jpg

20190125_231455.jpg

20190216_215058.jpg

20190221_151950.jpg

20190115_131257.jpg

Check your messages

19 hours ago, nak7c said:

Personally, it's not my thing, but I know for a number of guys it very much is. :)👍

Reading all your comments, and knowing how I love to see wet clothes - especially white underwear! - clinging to a guy, even wet boardshorts when a guy's freeballing, I finally figured it out:  I'm a skinny cold-blooded guy.  From childhood, wet clothes always were a result of being unprotected in the rain; since it (almost) always rains in the winter in California, it's cold, so I always relate wet clothes to being cold and wet.

Exception: my trunks (I wear speedos, or smaller - read b-i-k-i-n-i or t-h-o-n-g). I like the feeling - and look! - of them on me . . . or on any guy.

1 hour ago, lo2go said:

Reading all your comments, and knowing how I love to see wet clothes - especially white underwear! - clinging to a guy, even wet boardshorts when a guy's freeballing, I finally figured it out:  I'm a skinny cold-blooded guy.  From childhood, wet clothes always were a result of being unprotected in the rain; since it (almost) always rains in the winter in California, it's cold, so I always relate wet clothes to being cold and wet.

Exception: my trunks (I wear speedos, or smaller - read b-i-k-i-n-i or t-h-o-n-g). I like the feeling - and look! - of them on me . . . or on any guy.

White underwear's dope.  I've done that, sagging, with white boxers, to be exact.

5 hours ago, wetboxers said:

20190118_162111.jpg

20190125_231455.jpg

20190216_215058.jpg

20190221_151950.jpg

20190115_131257.jpg

Really dope.  I like basketball shorts in general, as well.

Lotogo....Sounds like you need to put on some clothes or just shorts and shirt and find a hot tub to slide into. Bet there's a reaction to your pants and you can enjoy that!

My girlfriend and I love having sexy showers when are lounging around in our boxer briefs and shorts. A wet pair of boxer briefs on her nice ass makes me want want to spank it and a wet pair of boxer briefs on me show off my package

17 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

My girlfriend and I love having sexy showers when are lounging around in our boxer briefs and shorts. A wet pair of boxer briefs on her nice ass makes me want want to spank it and a wet pair of boxer briefs on me show off my package

I can just imagine what that could lead too. Like putting a certain thing of yours thru the fly of her boxer briefs for a little exercise 

1 hour ago, wetboxers said:

I can just imagine what that could lead too. Like putting a certain thing of yours thru the fly of her boxer briefs for a little exercise 

Oh yeah. I do it when is wearing boxer shorts too. She love to loung around in men's underwear and men's shorts

I loved wet clothes since I was little. I've posted some pics under the wet and messy page. I try to find more time to get wet in my clothes, especially while I sag.

5 hours ago, nesagger26 said:

I loved wet clothes since I was little. I've posted some pics under the wet and messy page. I try to find more time to get wet in my clothes, especially while I sag.

Yeah I saw your pics. They are really nice. I hope you can take alot of new wet pics soon. You look great wet :love:

I Like it very much! To do it my self under the shower and see others

The feeling of heavy clothes and sticking to my body gives a sensation, especially when they are white 🙂

Also washing my boxer then with showergel is making me hard 🙂

On 8/4/2019 at 10:46 AM, wetconverse said:

Yeah wet clothes are great 👍. Can't remember when I went to the lake with "normal" swimwear :P

I know what you mean. I haven't owned a real swimsuit since I was about 10. Clothes do just fine.

20190118_162111.jpg

On 8/4/2019 at 3:20 AM, AlexanderBoy75 said:

I Like it very much! To do it my self under the shower and see others

The feeling of heavy clothes and sticking to my body gives a sensation, especially when they are white 🙂

Also washing my boxer then with showergel is making me hard 🙂

Agree. Enjoy these.

20190216_221415.jpg

20190216_215650.jpg