SaggersRhot

Wet Clothes Hot or Not?

2 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

Sounds hot! I wish I had the nerve to try swimming in only my underwear.

If you have the opportunity, try it first in colored underwear; you'll love the feeling. 

Then you'll have the confidence to swim in white . . . to the delight of all your admiring onlookers (who are wishing that they had your courage).

1 hour ago, lo2go said:

If you have the opportunity, try it first in colored underwear; you'll love the feeling. 

Then you'll have the confidence to swim in white . . . to the delight of all your admiring onlookers (who are wishing that they had your courage).

I'm going to the beach in two weeks. I think I will go in the water with my shorts on and then take them off once I'm in the water.

1 minute ago, SaggersRhot said:

I'm going to the beach in two weeks. I think I will go in the water with my shorts on and then take them off once I'm in the water.

Sounds delightfully . . . delightful.  Planning to have anything under those shorts?

30 minutes ago, lo2go said:

Sounds delightfully . . . delightful.  Planning to have anything under those shorts?

Usually wear basketball shorts with boxerbriefs under. 

39 minutes ago, SaggersRhot said:

Usually wear basketball shorts with boxerbriefs under. 

Too bad.  BBall shorts alone are too much, but bbs underneath sounds like a burden.

Of course, once you shed the bball shorts, you'll love the feeling of swimming in bbs . . .and everybody who sees you will love the sight.

Be sure to let us know how it goes.

16 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

Sounds hot! I wish I had the nerve to try swimming in only my underwear.

I usually go in the pool with my shorts on and leg my sag go low gill I'm more or less in my boxers, but sometimes I'll just go in with my underwear. Face it, many longer boxer briefs today look just like compression shorts. I was at a hotel ladg week and because of travel limitations didn't want to get too many clothes wet. Went to the pool, dropped my basketballs and walked in with my boxers. People there didn't give me even a glance.

20190221_151045.jpg

37 minutes ago, theswede92 said:

Here is me swimming in a pool with boxer briefs. Has anyone ever been swimming in boxer briefs in a public bath place Indoors? 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Awesome pics, yes swim in bbfs in public,  but haven't gone in wear white. I will wear white in a public pool but with sagged shorts or trackies on.

InShot_20190403_211707273.jpg

20190216_215058.jpg

20190707_092822.jpg

20190707_091905.jpg

12 hours ago, lo2go said:

You all should try sagging 2 prs of basketballs in the water only make sure the under ones, replacing your underwear, are thin white and you sag the outer ones.

2 hours ago, wetboxers said:

You all should try sagging 2 prs of basketballs in the water only make sure the under ones, replacing your underwear, are thin white and you sag the outer ones.

I'm going to try that when I go to the beach in less then two weeks. 

2 hours ago, wetboxers said:

I usually go in the pool with my shorts on and leg my sag go low gill I'm more or less in my boxers, but sometimes I'll just go in with my underwear. Face it, many longer boxer briefs today look just like compression shorts. I was at a hotel ladg week and because of travel limitations didn't want to get too many clothes wet. Went to the pool, dropped my basketballs and walked in with my boxers. People there didn't give me even a glance.

20190221_151045.jpg

Thats true. I have a longer pair of boxerbriefs and they do look like compression shorts. I think I will wear them in the hotel pool when I go to the beach.

3 hours ago, theswede92 said:

Here is me swimming in a pool with boxer briefs. Has anyone ever been swimming in boxer briefs in a public bath place Indoors? 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Very nice pics. Thanks for posting

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I went to pool in white basketball shorts and white boxer briefs when I got out the pool the girl's were looking at my junk

Bet you looked hot in wet white shorts!