Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is some more  

Getting wet with Another guy is great

I love to get wet while sagging. Especially with white boxer briefs under

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, theswede92 said:

I love to get wet while sagging. Especially with white boxer briefs under :)

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Sagger party 11.jpg

Wet 1.jpg

If you can't swim nude, at least do it in white cotton  . . anything that will go translucent when wet!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, lo2go said:

If you can't swim nude, at least do it in white cotton  . . anything that will go translucent when wet!

Ive been swimming in just white boxer briefs a few times at the beach. It feels great. But a bit awkward since I easily get a boner haha ;) 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, theswede92 said:

Ive been swimming in just white boxer briefs a few times at the beach. It feels great. But a bit awkward since I easily get a boner haha ;) 

Sounds hot! I wish I had the nerve to try swimming in only my underwear.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, theswede92 said:

Not a problem:you're a man and men get boners.  And it still is covered, just like the rest of your body that's covered by the translucent white fabric.

Moreover, boners under wet white bbs are hot to look at. 

2 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

Sounds hot! I wish I had the nerve to try swimming in only my underwear.

If you have the opportunity, try it first in colored underwear; you'll love the feeling. 

Then you'll have the confidence to swim in white . . . to the delight of all your admiring onlookers (who are wishing that they had your courage).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lo2go said:

If you have the opportunity, try it first in colored underwear; you'll love the feeling. 

Then you'll have the confidence to swim in white . . . to the delight of all your admiring onlookers (who are wishing that they had your courage).

I'm going to the beach in two weeks. I think I will go in the water with my shorts on and then take them off once I'm in the water.

• Like 1