Bestsaggerever

Any tips on how to sag without anyone noticing?

Easiest solution is to go to long Tshirts that cover below your waistband.

Can't suggest a size because I don't know how tall you are, but Large long works for some guys; XXL longs for a lot of guys - who are tall enough so it doesn't look like a skirt.

Rationale for the oversize T's: you like the feeling of the looseness.

I tried that at home, and long flannel shirts, NOT TUCKED IN, during the winters.  If my (very conservative, very strict) parents knew, they never once said anything about my sagging.  And I  HAD  TO  be conservative around them . ..  and, since we lived in a fairly small town, around anybody who might notice and casually mention it to one of my parents, both of whom were active in community things. . .

Any help . . . or at least, consolation?

Hey, forgot to ask: how low do you want to sag?  Just at the bottom of the pouch of bbs, or briefs - or that level if you're wearing boxers?  Or lower?

12 hours ago, lo2go said:

Can't suggest a size because I don't know how tall you are, but Large long works for some guys; XXL longs for a lot of guys - who are tall enough so it doesn't look like a skirt.

I tried that at home, and long flannel shirts, NOT TUCKED IN, during the winters.  If my (very conservative, very strict) parents knew, they never once said anything about my sagging.  And I  HAD  TO  be conservative around them . ..  and, since we lived in a fairly small town, around anybody who might notice and casually mention it to one of my parents, both of whom were active in community things. . .

Hey, forgot to ask: how low do you want to sag?  Just at the bottom of the pouch of bbs, or briefs - or that level if you're wearing boxers?  Or lower?

Yep agreed.  Kinda weird title, since it's impossible to sag without anyone being able to notice the sag.

28 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yep agreed.  Kinda weird title, since it's impossible to sag without anyone being able to notice the sag.

Right, Matt: location of the back pockets, and certainly the crotch, pretty much give it away.

Just that the long shirt makes it less obvious.  Kinda.

On 8/13/2019 at 3:27 AM, lo2go said:

Longline t-shirts are great if you want to hide the underwear but still sag. This might sound daft, but i kinda like telling whether or not the dude in question is sagging underneath it.

Although, obviously i do however prefer the underwear on full display for the world to see. I especially love a good belt sag. It's also hot seeing dudes with their belts unbuckled. Idk why but it's hot. 

I don't think it works like the original poster suggested.  That is why it has me confused as well.  Best wishes to him on his sagging endeavors!

I agree wit the general recommendations, long tees and a higher set crotch in pants are the best.  My parents usually don’t notice because I usually am wearing drop crotch jeans and pants that have a low set crotch area. 

On 8/22/2019 at 5:35 AM, jcpbriefs said:

Why sag if you don’t want anyone to notice?

He wants to sag but doesn't want to be centre of attention - which is understandable. 

Guess he finds it more comfortable sagging, when people are unable to comment keeping it low key. I started out like that, so i can see it from his perspective.

Again, as expressed previously you can rock a sag underneath your clothes aswell as out in full view. For instance, jeans hanging low off the ass under long t-shirts. It's still hot... Get the t-shirt wet and that makes the style hotter 😁

Yeah I get it, it can sometimes feel like everyone is looking at you when your sagging but when you get used to it you realize most people don't care