Gay guys and u derwear

I wear everything from boxers to thongs and jock straps, and they show when I'm sagging.

Mostly boxer briefs, but briefs more and more . . . and more guys do seem to be wearing them these days, and fewer wearing boxers.

But a lot of the time I go commando, especially in jeans, always in bball shorts and sweats.

15 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

When I am sagging in baggy jeans,baggy sweatpants,baggy joggers I wear boxer shorts, when I am wearing skinny jeans,tight sweatpants,tight joggers, and tight gym shorts it's boxer briefs, thongs and a jock strap, when I want to freeball I wear sweatpants,track pants, joggers and basketball shorts especially basketball shorts because of the silky smooth fabric rubbing against my shaft and my ball sack and it's easy access for my girlfriend to give me a bl****b 

You are hooked on talking about your girlfriend and her brother. It gets old when you keep saying the samething in almost comment you leave no matter what the topic is.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

You are hooked on talking about your girlfriend and her brother. It gets old when you keep saying the samething in almost comment you leave no matter what the topic is.

Generally guys constantly bringing up their girlfriend and her availability for sex comes from some kind of insecurity. It's posturing to prove themself and show what a big man they are. Which interestingly seems to include how often they get blowjobs quite a lot, I assume because constantly recieving oral sex shows their dominance somehow. E.g "See, look at me! I'm such a macho stud with a huge ****, my woman always wants to have access so she can give me blowjobs!"

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

When I am sagging in baggy jeans,baggy sweatpants,baggy joggers I wear boxer shorts, when I am wearing skinny jeans,tight sweatpants,tight joggers, and tight gym shorts it's boxer briefs, thongs and a jock strap, when I want to freeball I wear sweatpants,track pants, joggers and basketball shorts especially basketball shorts because of the silky smooth fabric rubbing against my shaft and my ball sack and it's easy access for my girlfriend to give me a bl****b 

Those are cool outfits, the first ones.